Come Monday it's time for the Pegulas to firmly put their

Tipster19

And that means for them to get rid of that jerk Marrone, that 4 eyed little weasel Hackett and soon to follow that mope Orton. I think that Terry likes Brandon and Whaley is safe as well. In hindsight that little outburst in training camp that Marrone displayed is gonna come back and bite him in the ass. That was VERY unprofessional and his ornery attitude can't be all that appealing to the Pegulas. I don't recall anyone of ever accusing Marrone of being one to enhance the image of this franchise. I would love to see the Pegulas bring in Bill Polian as a consultant, much like the Jets are doing with Charlie Casserly. If they did you can count on one thing and that is not only is Polian very competent but he also has this franchise's best interest at heart. One Buffalo baby!

Go Bills!

Edited by Tipster19

Marrone should be back with the FO doing everything in their power to bring in another QB to compete for the starter spot along with EJ and Orton (if he's still here). Polian, Cowher and any of the other regular fantasies will only ever be just that - fantasies. Ain't happening.

And that means for them to get rid of that jerk Marrone, ... I would love to see the Pegulas bring in Bill Polian as a consultant, much like the Jets are doing with Charlie Casserly. If they did you can count on one thing and that is not only is Polian very competent but he also has this franchise's best interest at heart. One Buffalo baby!

Go Bills!

Be careful what you ask for. Polian sez Coach Marrone should be Coach of the Year.

And that means for them to get rid of that jerk Marrone, that 4 eyed little weasel Hackett and soon to follow that mope Orton. I think that Terry likes Brandon and Whaley is safe as well. In hindsight that little outburst in training camp that Marrone displayed is gonna come back and bite him in the ass. That was VERY unprofessional and his ornery attitude can't be all that appealing to the Pegulas. I don't recall anyone of ever accusing Marrone of being one to enhance the image of this franchise. I would love to see the Pegulas bring in Bill Polian as a consultant, much like the Jets are doing with Charlie Casserly. If they did you can count on one thing and that is not only is Polian very competent but he also has this franchise's best interest at heart. One Buffalo baby!

Go Bills!

I just don't see this happening...doesn't seem like the owners personality.

I agree hiring Polian is definitely the type of move that the owner would do but we have to be careful... Bill will try to infuse his son in the picture ala his tenure with Colts.

I think sound ownership would be to let this play out one more year after hiring the consultant (Polian) to evaluate the football operations. Then set the plan in motion including creating a management team merging the two franchises defining the One Buffalo theme. Russ will be assigned to marketing, Ted Black will remain President of operations & new stadium ventures and Kim Pegula will remain in her existing role.

Tipster - this is your 6th thread start this week...you have a lot on your mind.

I pretty much shutted up this season but now that it's about to conclude there are several points that have me dissatisfied, one of the biggest is the misuse of Spiller and how it has made him look, thus making re-signing more of a remote possibility. Here a few more points that has left me wondering about the direction of this team/roster. Most of these points overlap each other.

A) The situation of our OC and his play calling.

B) Our ineptness of the QB position and not adjusting to it effectively.

C) Marrone. I think that he's an !@#$ and is useless. For 2 years now he didn't have to concern himself with anything to do with the defense, that responsibility has been lifted from him. All he had to do was make this a somewhat efficient offense. This here is such an eyesore that it can't emphasized enough. Our offense is a joke and we have talent on it. I'm not a stat guy but I know what I have seen all year. Our red zone, overall scoring and ball control is putrid. Marrone is suppose to be offensive minded and our offense is an embarrassment. Our defense has literally carried us all year.

D) Our OL is a mystery. I blame Marrone for not getting more out of them. He's a former OL and our OL sucks. Why??!

E) Mike Williams. I don't understand what happened with him. I admit that I don't know what happened here but to me it seems like we kind of shitted on him. The guy is a local boy and I find it difficult to believe that he would come home, in front of his family, friends and community and be a problem. Was he unhappy that he wasn't playing enough? I'm sure that he wasn't thrilled about it, I wouldn't or blame him if he was. My can't believe that we couldn't find a way to utilize him more. *See point A).

I just don't see this happening...doesn't seem like the owners personality.

I agree hiring Polian is definitely the type of move that the owner would do but we have to be careful... Bill will try to infuse his son in the picture ala his tenure with Colts.

I think sound ownership would be to let this play out one more year after hiring the consultant (Polian) to evaluate the football operations. Then set the plan in motion including creating a management team merging the two franchises defining the One Buffalo theme. Russ will be assigned to marketing, Ted Black will remain President of operations & new stadium ventures and Kim Pegula will remain in her existing role.

Very insight! I can understand and agree with much of what you're saying. Nice job!

I pretty much shutted up this season but now that it's about to conclude there are several points that have me dissatisfied, one of the biggest is the misuse of Spiller and how it has made him look, thus making re-signing more of a remote possibility. Here a few more points that has left me wondering about the direction of this team/roster. Most of these points overlap each other.

A) The situation of our OC and his play calling.

B) Our ineptness of the QB position and not adjusting to it effectively.

C) Marrone. I think that he's an !@#$ and is useless. For 2 years now he didn't have to concern himself with anything to do with the defense, that responsibility has been lifted from him. All he had to do was make this a somewhat efficient offense. This here is such an eyesore that it can't emphasized enough. Our offense is a joke and we have talent on it. I'm not a stat guy but I know what I have seen all year. Our red zone, overall scoring and ball control is putrid. Marrone is suppose to be offensive minded and our offense is an embarrassment. Our defense has literally carried us all year.

D) Our OL is a mystery. I blame Marrone for not getting more out of them. He's a former OL and our OL sucks. Why??!

E) Mike Williams. I don't understand what happened with him. I admit that I don't know what happened here but to me it seems like we kind of shitted on him. The guy is a local boy and I find it difficult to believe that he would come home, in front of his family, friends and community and be a problem. Was he unhappy that he wasn't playing enough? I'm sure that he wasn't thrilled about it, I wouldn't or blame him if he was. My can't believe that we couldn't find a way to utilize him more. *See point A)

Very insight! I can understand and agree with much of what you're saying. Nice job!

First, if you don't like the job someone is doing, that's fine, but to insult the way you do is not only immature, but in my opinion costs you credibility.

next, you mention the talent on offense. Where is it? Is it better talent then most other teams have? I think the main problem with the offense is it's tremendous lack of talent. Nobody on the o-line is worth a crap, No QB and little depth and TE and WR. Hackett may be a problem, but with this offensive personnel it's really hard to be sure.

Go Bills!

How do you really feel about Marrone?

Polian is like 400 years old. Come on, not yet another retread

I don't care if he is a 1.4 billion years old. The man knows football, and would make an excellent senior adviser. Just as long as he doesn't advise hiring his son as team president.

Shoot, on ESPN Polian has even stated he likes Doug Marrone, and I'd still want him as an adviser. What I'm really hoping for is an actual football man as president next year.

First, if you don't like the job someone is doing, that's fine, but to insult the way you do is not only immature, but in my opinion costs you credibility.

next, you mention the talent on offense. Where is it? Is it better talent then most other teams have? I think the main problem with the offense is it's tremendous lack of talent. Nobody on the o-line is worth a crap, No QB and little depth and TE and WR. Hackett may be a problem, but with this offensive personnel it's really hard to be sure.

If you would have stated this to my original post of this thread then I would have agreed with you and apologized but I find nothing wrong to my response that you captioned. I don't agree that we don't have talent on offense, that's my opinion. Some of our players on the OL played much better in the past. Why the regression? I blame the coaching. I'm good with if you or others don't agree with that, that's the beauty of a message board.

How do you really feel about Marrone?

In all fairness I should state that I don't hate everything about Marrone. I do give him credit for keeping this team together in the face of adversary all year, that was pretty unique. And then there is this: Bills Mobile: Marrone called Hughes after Pro Bowlers named

http://bit.ly/1x556MX

Now Hackett on the other hand.......

If you would have stated this to my original post of this thread then I would have agreed with you and apologized but I find nothing wrong to my response that you captioned. I don't agree that we don't have talent on offense, that's my opinion. Some of our players on the OL played much better in the past. Why the regression? I blame the coaching. I'm good with if you or others don't agree with that, that's the beauty of a message board.

In all fairness I should state that I don't hate everything about Marrone. I do give him credit for keeping this team together in the face of adversary all year, that was pretty unique. And then there is this: Bills Mobile: Marrone called Hughes after Pro Bowlers named

http://bit.ly/1x556MX

Now Hackett on the other hand.......

sorry if I confused you...