Kyle Williams and Ron Brooks - sideline fight today

UB2SF

The second Dareus went out, Sparano attacked Charles and Bryant. As soon as Gilmore went out, Sparano attacked brooks. Worked well. Well done coach.

That is what a high school coach would do. Marrone and Hackett would say, "Their run stuffer Dareus is out. They're going to overcompensate for it. Let's not run at their backup, that's what they think we're going to do. But we'll fool them and pass."

That is what a high school coach would do. Marrone and Hackett would say, "Their run stuffer Dareus is out. They're going to overcompensate for it. Let's not run at their backup, that's what they think we're going to do. But we'll fool them and pass."

Well, obviously they are going to roll defenders in there a little bit, and we just gotta beat em in there, ya know? Obviously there are some areas that are left open to attack, and we've gotta hit some of those.

Didn't see that, but did anyone catch the exchange between Chandler and Sammy after Chandler's 4th Q TD? Sammy accidentally knocked the ball out of Chandler's hand as he went to spike it, and it seemed like Chandler was pissed about it. I wasn't sure if he was just joking around, but later they showed Chandler on the sidelines and he made another aggressive gesture at Sammy sitting on the bench.

Chandler is a big pus*y. Seriously, anyone on a high school team could tackle him. Sammy makes a joke and CHandler gets upset. Chandler can go for all I care. Sick of seeing him get tackled easily by guys 1/2 his size. Seems jealous that Watkins is 1000X tougher than him. Perhaps Sammy was like, "why are you celebrating when we are loosing moron."

this is exactly what Marrone and "can't" Hackett would do.

I was sitting in the same area and saw Kyle being pulled but didn't catch it early enough to see who Kyle was talking to. Kyle was MAD though.

I think I feel the most bad for Kyle after today. Great player always stuck on a non playoff team.

Freddie too. Look at the train of bad coaches they have had too. I hope Marrone is the caboose on that train. He certainly is a caboose.

Didn't see that, but did anyone catch the exchange between Chandler and Sammy after Chandler's 4th Q TD? Sammy accidentally knocked the ball out of Chandler's hand as he went to spike it, and it seemed like Chandler was pissed about it. I wasn't sure if he was just joking around, but later they showed Chandler on the sidelines and he made another aggressive gesture at Sammy sitting on the bench.

I noticed this as well (Chandler looked Pi$$ed at Watkins). ALSO, I noticed early in the game, Chander caught a sideline pass and ran into the Raiders area. The Raiders D-Coordinator kind of took a punch/hit at Chandler for bumping into him. Looked pretty bush-league by the Raiders coach & sideline (Chandler's momentum carried him into some sideline people).

Kyle knows his window is closing a loss like this has to kill him

This. And much moreso than Fred Jackson.

Jackson's career is one of overachievement. He has made millions when most people thought he would never sniff an NFL contract. But Kyle hasnt hit his max, either in $$ or in league-wide kudos or, most importantly, in Relevance.

Both are suffering, to be sure. Just sayin its a different kind for Kyle, and has to hurt more.

This. And much moreso than Fred Jackson.

Jackson's career is one of overachievement. He has made millions when most people thought he would never sniff an NFL contract. But Kyle hasnt hit his max, either in $$ or in league-wide kudos or, most importantly, in Relevance.

Both are suffering, to be sure. Just sayin its a different kind for Kyle, and has to hurt more.

Kyle was a fifth round pick who is now regarded by many football-guys as one of the most technically sound DT's in the NFL. He got some kudos.

Maybe. Although it seemed as if Charles and Bryant were really the ones being abused. A couple times, I did notice that it was a fortunate call by the raiders against an unfortunate defensive call by the Bills. And when the Bills were stunting, they kind of took themselves out of the play and running lanes. That stuff happens.

It happens a bit too much with the Bills in my opinion. This isn't a huge deal but they stunt too much for my liking. What makes the D so good is we have 4 DL who can win one on one matchups. When stunting doesn't result in a blown assignment, it contributes toward neutralizing the greatest strength on our football team by delaying these awesome athletes getting into their rushes. Plus it effects the run as you mention KTD.