Week 16 predictions: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that I was going to be alone in that this could be an ugly game (apparently not). I think that the Bills win like 20-13 but in a sloppy manner.

that is why I had to create another prediction thread. The first one predicted a blowout in the title with multiple exclamation points. I'm not feeling it.

We eek this one out...17-13.

I don't think we will look past this game. I just think it is going to be one of those games that Oakland shows up for...and we still don't score a lot of points...and we are on the road...on the West coast.

the west coast part doesn't make much difference though IMO. They gain 3 hrs and the flight shouldn't be too bad on a charter.

We just have to hope Orton doesn't pull a Geno and forget about the time change when he goes to the strip cl....errrr, movies ... And miss a meeting.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Bills D will shut down the Raiders anemic offense. Orton will still suck, but the offense should be able to put up a couple TDs against their mediocre defense. Special teams may get another score, too. Bills pull away in the 4th for a 24-13 victory.

What do the Raiders have left to play for?

Bills D is going to make Carr wish he had chosen a different profession. (sack count will be higher than average)

Sometime before the end of the 3rd quarter the Raiders players are going to stop caring about winning this game and just want to get the hell out of there.

The Bills offense is going to look considerably better than last week. One Bills running back will have over 100 yards. Another will be over 60 yards. Running very well late in the game.

Because of the awesome field position the Bills will have most of the day, this game won't be that close.

Bills win 36-7

Man, this game scares the crap outta me. I see injuries, pain, bad bounces, bad calls, bad weather, frustration, a lot of screaming, and not much good. Oakland 9-3.

The Bills aren't that kind of team anymore dude.....If they were, we would have lost to the Jets in one of those games.........Find the faith brother..find the faith...It's Christmas time....