Pack Bills Predicion; Please include score

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn. I see no way they score 40 on this defense. I think the Bills lose though sadly. 28-16

NE scored 37 on this D in Buffalo. The Packers O is playing even better than the pats O at this point.

Like I said above, Green Bay averages 22.5 pts on the road, I don't think they put up 40 either. Not saying the Bills win, but they did just hold the 5th best scoring offense under their average score at home of 33.7.

True but GB has only played 2 road games since mid-october and they are a much better offense now than they were in the first half of the season.

it is the 26th ranked defense.

In points per game, they are in the middle of the list. And they are way ahead of everyone on the TO ratio--almost as many TO's generated as the Bills D.

Teams aren't really throwing much agaisnt the Bills (they usually don't have to).

NE scored 37 on this D in Buffalo. The Packers O is playing even better than the pats O at this point.

True but GB has only played 2 road games since mid-october and they are a much better offense now than they were in the first half of the season.

In points per game, they are in the middle of the list. And they are way ahead of everyone on the TO ratio--almost as many TO's generated as the Bills D.

Teams aren't really throwing much agaisnt the Bills (they usually don't have to).

at 23.4 pts per game it is still the worst D we have played this year behind only the jets.

Teams don't need to pass the ball on the 8th ranked run defense?

Generally I would see a big win by GB. But I think this will go a lot like Denver. GB will have a big lead at halftime and will coast in the 2nd half more worried about running the clock than the score which allows the Bills to get the score closer than the game actually is.

GB 38

Bills 28

at 23.4 pts per game it is still the worst D we have played this year behind only the jets.

Teams don't need to pass the ball on the 8th ranked run defense?

So what? The Bills can't score more than than 20 points.

Teams have only attempted 450 passes against the Bills--18th in the league. Look at Manning--he didn't bother to throw more than 2 passes from 9 minutes into the 3rd Q till the final whistle blew.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Not sure how many of you stayed up and watched that game last night all the way through but i actually gleamed some hope from it.

First living in Atlanta i can not emphasize how putrid the Falcons D is. The Falcons have had a ton of injuries.

I like what Smith did with Biermann spying on Rodgers. Problem is Biermann is just not athletic enough to contain him.

I also like the Bills D line against the Packers O line. Bills will need to defend the deep ball. Rodgers and Nelson have great chemistry and just know what each one is thinking .

Rodgers is due for a pick or two.

Lacey is good but he is not a speedster. Bills D is going to match up better with the Pack than some of you are giving them credit. The Bills athletic front is not going to allow Rodgers to run all over the place and keep drives alive like he did time and time again.

On D the Pack did not look like anything really special. They got beat on slants and crossing routes consistently. They could not cover Julio Jones to save their lives. Lets hope Sammy can put up another big game.Stephen Jackson was able to get good runs on them all night and he is by far on the downside of his career. He is a slower Dixon. I would have like to see the Falcons use Jacquizz Rodgers a little more and a little sooner. J. Rodgers is a faster back and was able to get involved in the run and pass game but not till late in the game. Brown could be a nice change up to Dixon/Jackson.

Falcons Oline did a solid job protecting Ryan. Mathews is good but he was kept in check overall. Bills oline is better than Atlanta's.

Orton is going to have to protect the ball. If he throws only one pick or none i think the Bills have a great chance at this.

It will not be easy because well the Bills never make it easy.

27-21 Bills win.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Not sure how many of you stayed up and watched that game last night all the way through but i actually gleamed some hope from it.

First living in Atlanta i can not emphasize how putrid the Falcons D is. The Falcons have had a ton of injuries.

I like what Smith did with Biermann spying on Rodgers. Problem is Biermann is just not athletic enough to contain him.

I also like the Bills D line against the Packers O line. Bills will need to defend the deep ball. Rodgers and Nelson have great chemistry and just know what each one is thinking .

Rodgers is due for a pick or two.

Lacey is good but he is not a speedster. Bills D is going to match up better with the Pack than some of you are giving them credit. The Bills athletic front is not going to allow Rodgers to run all over the place and keep drives alive like he did time and time again.

On D the Pack did not look like anything really special. They got beat on slants and crossing routes consistently. They could not cover Julio Jones to save their lives. Lets hope Sammy can put up another big game.Stephen Jackson was able to get good runs on them all night and he is by far on the downside of his career. He is a slower Dixon. I would have like to see the Falcons use Jacquizz Rodgers a little more and a little sooner. J. Rodgers is a faster back and was able to get involved in the run and pass game but not till late in the game. Brown could be a nice change up to Dixon/Jackson.

Falcons Oline did a solid job protecting Ryan. Mathews is good but he was kept in check overall. Bills oline is better than Atlanta's.

Orton is going to have to protect the ball. If he throws only one pick or none i think the Bills have a great chance at this.

It will not be easy because well the Bills never make it easy.

27-21 Bills win.

This game won't be about the Packers D.

I see a matchup problem if Nelson vs Gilmore.

This game won't be about the Packers D.

I see a matchup problem if Nelson vs Gilmore.

I have zero love for Gilmore. He is another Bills first round pick that the Bills wasted. I just see the Bills getting a ton pressure on Rodgers. I also see Williams helping a lot w Nelson. Cobb the other wide out is good but Nelson is heads and shoulders better.

42-10 pack.

Time to fold tents.

I kind of see something like this too.

Just didnt want to be the first one.

Much respect for the d. But our offense is below average.

40gb

16bills

Not impressed with GB's defense for most of year. Horrible last night. Falcons have worst d in league, expected even more from GB offense at home yesterday.

Bills 26, pack 21

Definition of an optimist