Pack Bills Predicion; Please include score

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills - 33

Packers - 31

I would just like to see someone wipe that snarky smirk off Rodgers face. He thinks he is so effing good.

It's because he is. Quarterback has NEVER been played better than he's playing...and it's not even close.

NE scored 37 on this D in Buffalo. The Packers O is playing even better than the pats O at this point.

They did... with help from our hopeless offense. The second half against the Pats is the one time all season this defense has been gashed. Until the evidence suggests otherwise I think we can file that away under the heading "Outlier". The next highest toal against us this year was Sunday's 24. But you don't think so because you have convinced yourself that the performances of the defense agains San Diego and Denver were much worse than they actually were because it proves that everything Bills sucks. Except Orton obviously.

I personally would be surprised if the Packers break 30... and very surprised if they break 40. This Bills defense is for real. That isn't me being a homer..... plenty about this team still sucks, but the defense save for one half against New England has been consistently excellent.

They did... with help from our hopeless offense. The second half against the Pats is the one time all season this defense has been gashed. Until the evidence suggests otherwise I think we can file that away under the heading "Outlier". The next highest toal against us this year was Sunday's 24. But you don't think so because you have convinced yourself that the performances of the defense agains San Diego and Denver were much worse than they actually were because it proves that everything Bills sucks. Except Orton obviously.

I personally would be surprised if the Packers break 30... and very surprised if they break 40. This Bills defense is for real. That isn't me being a homer..... plenty about this team still sucks, but the defense save for one half against New England has been consistently excellent.

i have to agree. Going back 11 weeks to reference that what happened that day against a different team when we were missing our best safety is the same thing as saying GB will need a TD in the final 3 seconds to beat us since that's what happened to them that same day in Miami. Teams evolve.

The Bills also turned the ball over 3 or 4 times vs the Pats, as I recall spiller fumbled in bills territory right before the half and we handed them a FG wrapped in a bow. But sure, the D allowed that to happen.

I would just like to see someone wipe that snarky smirk off Rodgers face. He thinks he is so effing good.

I hate his state farm commercials. most state farm commercials are ok. his are always stupid.

on the field he is playing lights out.

i cant stand brady. everytime he throws an int he does the angry bad word routine 3 times. he looks so stupid. we get it. you're upset. dont act like a child stupid @ brady. that is 5000 times worse than a very elite qb having a smirk.

Bills 30 Pack 27

Woods, Freddie and Chandler score w/ kid rock booting 3 FG's. Defense gets 5 sacks and 3 turnovers.

Feeling this one, expect them to win. Go Bills!!!

That's what they said about last week.

That's what they said about the last 14 years.

Aaron Rodgers is far from the marble statue we faced in DEN last week. This guy can SCOOT. Then you have to worry about awesome receiving threats like Nelson and Cobb...Bottom line: There's no way we stop them from scoring. -None. I feel like our only hope is to keep pace with their scoring. -Sooo.... 37-10 them

expected even more from GB offense at home yesterday.

Bills 26, pack 21

Wow,I dunno if that's a compliment or if ur blind. We scored 43 against the falcons and could of been easily 50 if we didn't take a knee after getting the ball near their goal line at the end of the game. How can u expect more ?

Game should bd good but bills offense is laughable and I don't see them keeping pace.

24- 16

GB wins

Wow,I dunno if that's a compliment or if ur blind. We scored 43 against the falcons and could of been easily 50 if we didn't take a knee after getting the ball near their goal line at the end of the game. How can u expect more ?

Game should bd good but bills offense is laughable and I don't see them keeping pace.

24- 16

GB wins

Welcome to the board. Good Luck Sunday.

If our offense was even average, Bills would have a decent chance of winning this one...unfortunately they are well below that level. I fear you are correct.

Orton @ QB Bills 17, Packers 24

Any other Bills QB Bills 27, Packers 24

oh ..

and people can keep your useless passing yards as a marker for a great QB and offense. Those stats are so misleading its' ridiculous.

Orton ties or breaks records in a game then LOSES!!!!!

Wow, everybody in here throwing the Bills under the bus. This was the one game out of the three where I thought the Bills could pull the upset. Pack gets out to an early lead, and after Orton's 3rd interception, EJ comes off the bench to lead the Bills to an awesome comeback victory (hey, I can dream, can't I?)! Bills 24, Pack 23.