Freddy`s dead legs.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Fred but he has gotten slow. I think he is best in a straight line, dancing around and trying to out juke anybody anymore doesn't work. Wish he understood that as too many times he is easily wrapped up trying to make someone miss. When he has the ball, he needs to go in a straight line as fast as he can then get tackled, no juking allowed.

Freddy churned out some yards after contact today though. He may be slow but he's strong.

And my #1 reason to get rid of this coaching staff is because of the misuse of players; no reason Mike Williams shouldn't be out there and no reason Goodwin isn't running fly routes off of play action and him and Sammy aren't running some screens a few times a game

And Urbick was benched half the year. That was criminal.

Love Fred but he has gotten slow. I think he is best in a straight line, dancing around and trying to out juke anybody anymore doesn't work. Wish he understood that as too many times he is easily wrapped up trying to make someone miss. When he has the ball, he needs to go in a straight line as fast as he can then get tackled, no juking allowed.

We've found Hackett's successor for 2015

There is no way that Fred is close to 100%. Let's see how he looks next season before judging how much he has left in the tank.

Come on, you post here enough to know there no time for that - Freddie is either the best back in the league at every given moment, or he's old, has slow legs and should be sent off to the glue factory :D

For the record, I'll have my 22 on this weekend...

LAMO at some of you!! 4.0 YPC on a team averaging 3.8 without him, 7.1 per reception, virtually same as the rest of the teams RBs 7.2, while coming of an injury. Spilling his guts for the team and being a leader, and all you can do is **** on him. IMO he played well against Denver. Some on here like PFF, FWIW he is a green at PLUS 5.7 and our second best performer this year on offense.

I can only surmise that some are either dumb or trying to stir up ****! A guy like Fred doesn't deserve this crap.

It's time for Freddy to step into and contribute with a Kevin Faulk like role with this team. 3rd down and spot duty. That's a good thing.

Fully expect Brown to start next season, with Fred getting about 5-7 touches per game on third down, spot duty like you said.

That said, with this coaching staff anything is possible.... hell, maybe Marrone feels he game play some RG?

Edited by pi2000

Thin air at Mile High.

This is the truth, I'm still in Colorado and STILL can't breathe...

Fully expect Brown to start next season, with Fred getting about 5-7 touches per game on third down, spot duty like you said.

Not sure what everyone sees in Brown - enlighten me. From what I see he does the same thing that everyone was yelling at CJ for, trying to take it wide every play, instead of hitting the hole straight ahead...

That said, with this coaching staff anything is possible.... hell, maybe Marrone feels he game play some RG?

I don't doubt that's the plan, but I wouldn't bet against Fred beating out the competition in preseason.

This i agree with. I was at the Denver game and several times he got into space and did that split second, stop and start to try and change direction. He could've easily ran straight through his opening and gained his 3-4-5 extra yards (like he used to do) but instead cost himself those extra yards by stupid juke attempts.