Top 10 Impending Free Agents

Top 10 impending free agents

Ndamukong Suh leads Chris Wesseling's list of the top 10 impending free agents for 2015. Where do others, like Cowboys stars Dez Bryant and DeMarco Murray, rank?

Beyond the Bills' own pending UFAs, is there anyone on this list the team should pursue? For me it's:

Mike Iupati, 49ers guard: Iupati has been one of the league's most decorated interior linemen the past few years, earning two Pro Bowl berths and a first-team All-Pro selection in 2012. The 49ers work with a fairly rigid salary hierarchy that could present a problem for a player who could become the NFL's highest paid at his position.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still spending huge money on a G is a bad idea. The Titans are regretting that Levitre contract big time.

Maybe Marrone and Hackett just suck at offense and developing players.

I agree that I would not break the bank for Iupati, but prior to this year he was a far better G than Levitre - one of the best in the league. And the drop in performance has a lot to do with injuries, which in and of itself would be a concern as they seem to keep nagging.

I agree that I would not break the bank for Iupati, but prior to this year he was a far better G than Levitre - one of the best in the league. And the drop in performance has a lot to do with injuries, which in and of itself would be a concern as they seem to keep nagging.

Oh yeah, iupati was a beast before this year. But why you have to be careful with Gs is because they are surrounded. Staley is a good LT and they have a good C and RG.

Looking at this list, if we are not able to resign Hughes, we should make a run at JPP. That would be an improved line if he can (like the article even suggests) find his earlier form of his career.

Guards? Hmm... I like Iupati but these injuries concern me. Like bandit said: Clint Boling. However, I think he's resigned pronto.

Wow. Hughes not even in the top 10. I suspect he is on the top 6 of most player personnel departments. Good to see he's undervalued and possibly affordable.

Well, undervalued by the writer of this article. Like you said, he is likely near the top for actual teams. The teams couldn't care less about this list, so it won't have any effect whatsoever on his price tag.

Wow. Hughes not even in the top 10. I suspect he is on the top 6 of most player personnel departments. Good to see he's undervalued and possibly affordable.

You have to remember that the list is made by the same talking heads that annoy us with their overall lack of knowledge. Jerry Hughes is getting paid, hopefully it will be by the Bills

If the Bills didn't pay for Levitre then they aren't going to break the bank for Iupati either. No one on that list is worth the money they will command, IMO. Better off focusing on signing our own and trying to find OG solutions in the draft.

If the Bills didn't pay for Levitre then they aren't going to break the bank for Iupati either. No one on that list is worth the money they will command, IMO. Better off focusing on signing our own and trying to find OG solutions in the draft.

Agree that most people on the list are not worth what they will command. A couple that I think may be worth spending some money on would be Julius Thomas and Jordan Cameron. I don't think either will become a FA. Also, if you get Fairly on the cheap he may be able to be coached up. Maybe a replacement for Kyle Williams in a couple years?