Do you think The Pegulas will mend fences with the Jills

TSOL

I really dislike all the "jills are ugly" posts.

But they are....

Top to bottom they probably were a bottom 5 squad in all of sports (and that's being generous). If we had Miami's girls I'd probably be advocating to bring them back. Unfortunately, we don't. It's a bunch of 6's (on their wedding days).

Just to be clear, I could care less if they did bring them back. It just feels like a waste to me.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

But they are....

Top to bottom they probably were a bottom 5 squad in all of sports (and that's being generous). If we had Miami's girls I'd probably be advocating to bring them back. Unfortunately, we don't. It's a bunch of 6's (on their wedding days).

Just to be clear, I could care less if they did bring them back. It just feels like a waste to me.

See I dont even know how to respond to this...

Women love to look their best. I'm not posting calendar pictures as we have done that before on this site many times. What is usually proven is that they were not as bad as people thought. Unless you want hot 10's.

There are truly ugly women out there. That is true. I've seen them. I feel for them. That cant be helped with any kind of make up. I'll agree to that. Not many, but yeah, they're out there. Poor girls...

However, most women even if they are freaking 3's. With a nice makeover, Nice hair, well done make up can raise themselve all the way to a 7. Yes from 3 to 7.

Add that to the fact that they are fit and will most likely have nice legs, thighs, butt,

So an average Jill will have to start at a 5. C'mon be realistic. Adding the "works" will go from 5-8 range. That's acceptable.

Let's not even discuss that some are pretty close to being 10 or are 10 already. Please dont say the Jills didnt have one very nice looking girl.

Let's now go with "they are not as good as _____________ team". What's with the comparison? That's not the point.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

I haven't thought once about them all year. Maybe if they were the Cowgirls, Oregon, FSU, or Laker girls.

But they are....

I won't say they are ugly. But there's not close to the best talent in the area. They should just recruit from the Canadian Ballet.

You forgot the clipper's spirit

I need a link please. :)

But seriously, there is a term that my friends came up with. Buffalo Dimes. Plenty of cute girls in Buffalo. But plenty of girls who think they are a lot hotter than they are because the lack of hit girls like NYC, LA, & Miami.

If you are going to hold out for more money, you probably should be really hot.

But seriously, there is a term that my friends came up with. Buffalo Dimes. Plenty of cute girls in Buffalo. But plenty of girls who think they are a lot hotter than they are because the lack of hit girls like NYC, LA, & Miami.

Lol. They're the clipper girls. Live, they are so beautiful.

You're right about living lin La. I went to see Fleetwood Mac last saturday at the Forum. There were honeys everywhere.

We call them "Pittsburgh 10's." Maybe I've been in the south too long and I've become jaded.

I've seen a lot of threads where I've said to myself "who cares enough about this topic to post a thread about it." This one has since trumped all other "who gives a ****" threads.

Sorry, but the band is so much better, actually adds to the game. I've never seen the purpose of cheerleaders anywhere outside of high school basketball. First, it's a small enclosed area and you could hear them, second, I was 17 and wanted to see the hot chicks in very little clothing.

With the advent of, oh I don't know, the Internet, I can't imagine why you'd need to see mediocre looking women half clothed while trying to watch a football game.

But they are....

I honestly think some of you guys would rather see male cheerleaders back there

Edited by mastershake

We attend games for the football. Our group has not even commented or missed the Jills. Not one conversation all year. So, we could care less about the Jills. Settle the lawsuit, and tell them babes to "get outta Dodge"

Edited by bigK14094

I honestly think some of you guys would rather see male cheerleaders back there

I'm engaged to a former NBA dancer. I know how hard they work and what goes into it. In a lot of places it's highly competitive and very prestigious. I don't think that the Jills have ever been like this. Their standards aren't all that high and they aren't very talented. They take what they can get. I don't even blame the Bills as they are contracted out. If they were to bring them back they should do so with the caveat that they do so with better looking, and more talented girls.

I'm engaged to a former NBA dancer. I know how hard they work and what goes into it. In a lot of places it's highly competitive and very prestigious. I don't think that the Jills have ever been like this. Their standards aren't all that high and they aren't very talented. They take what they can get. I don't even blame the Bills as they are contracted out. If they were to bring them back they should do so with the caveat that they do so with better looking, and more talented girls.

I just thought it was a lighthearted topic. I know they aint no supermodels, but theyre just kinda like, tradition with me. All kidding aside, of course!

Go Bills!

Smoke the Donkeys!

I just thought it was a lighthearted topic. I know they aint no supermodels, but theyre just kinda like, tradition with me. All kidding aside, of course!

Go Bills!

Smoke the Donkeys!

I hear you and I don't really care what they do with them. I guess that all that I am saying is if they bring them back I hope that they do it right. Make it something that young girls aspire to do like it is elsewhere. Make them community ambassadors and an important part of the Bills experience not just a bunch of girls that dance poorly twice a game. I hope that they hold themselves to a higher standard. That's all that I am getting at.

i prefer a goat upon which we can focus all of our blame and frustration.

Good point, with Ralph gone we need somewhere to point.

I would not even have noticed the Jills were gone. It has zero impact on my game day experience. Having said that, I could see how they might come back. How many teams do NOT have cheer leaders? (Honestly)

We need Buffalo Phils

16 drunk guys and a keg of beer. :thumbsup:

Awesome! I will be one of the 16 for free!

But they are....

6's on their Wedding day....LMAO!!

I can almost guarantee that most guys that attend a Bills game and think the Jills are fours or fives, are all looking at them like they are 10+ by the time the fourth qtr rolls around.

To disagree with you my brother and I were in the 16 th row last year. Regardless of it being right or wrong...he was taunting the the Jill's and screaming you are all below average. This started at the beginning of the game and never stopped. And yes he was drunk and never found them attractive.

Edited by Manther

I can almost guarantee that most guys that attend a Bills game and think the Jills are fours or fives, are all looking at them like they are all 10+ by the time the fourth qtr rolls around.

I can almost guarantee that most guys that attend a Bills game and think the Jills are fours or fives, are all looking at them like they are 10+ by the time the fourth qtr rolls around.

Your screen name is deceptive - - you should change it to "Once Is Not Enough."

The Jills were pretty bad. They are perenially one of (if not the) least attractive groups in all of pro sports. It's kind of embarrassing honestly. We are better off without them.

Yessir. Maybe we can be like The Replacements and have them sponsored by one of the Canadian Ballets? Seems to me that would solve several issues.

The Jills were pretty bad. They are perenially one of (if not the) least attractive groups in all of pro sports. It's kind of embarrassing honestly. We are better off without them.

Pretty much this. I actally felt bad for them. The dances at the ends of quarters and halftime were awful and pointless. Now it is even worse knowing the gory details of it all.

We should call jerry jones and see if we can make a trade for the cowgirls.

Awesome! I will be one of the 16 for free!

6's on their Wedding day....LMAO!!

To disagree with you my brother and I were in the 16 th row last year. Regardless of it being right or wrong...he was taunting the the Jill's and screaming you are all below average. This started at the beginning of the game and never stopped. And yes he was drunk and never found them attractive.

Yeah i could be blindingly drunk and I would still turn down a jill. Oddly I my standards go up when I'm drunk.

You're right about living lin La. I went to see Fleetwood Mac last saturday at the Forum. There were honeys everywhere.

Wait, WHAT!? Fleetwood Mac is still doing concerts? You gotta be sh***in me. Do ANY 60s or 70s bands ever retire? LOL

As far as the Jills go, IMHO I say bring them back. Shapely, good looking women running around is NEVER a bad thing.