How will you react to a blowout?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Assuming we lose... I mean really , everyone knows in good conscience we have no real shot at this game, Manning will have 10-12 offensive possessions and will shred the D on half or more of them; Orton will put up, like 20 points. So, assuming 38-20 (you know this is what the score will be...), how will you react, knowing we still have a shot if we beat Oakland and either NE or the Packers?

Lets get ahead of this, how will you react to a blowout? Reasonably?, knowing we had no reasonable shot going in, or be an idiot and go nuts b/c you can't beat last years AFC champ/HOF QB on the road in December in a game they need as much as we do.? Discuss. Might as well do it now. I still think we can be in the tournament, but we have no shot in this one particular game, IMHO.

it's going to be really awesome blowing out the Broncos

The D will make Manning look so bad they'll bench him in favour of Osweiler. After all, no one benches QB's like the Buffalo Bills.

Not worried at all.

:thumbsup:

A post so bad it needed to be posted twice.

It's a week to week league. Going in expecting to get pasted, and boasting about your prescience on here isn't noble or astute. It's trollish and boring.

Exactly!! Its a week to week league! One weeks results have nothing to do with what will happen the next week. Excellent progress! But most of you react to a single loss, especially a blowout, like the f ing world has collapsed, the entire team needs to go , the coaches all need to be fired, the world is flat and so on and so on. I'm just trying to get all that 8th grade sh_t out there b4 the game .

given the post title, obviously I'm "trolling" for reactions to the question (geez, thanks for calling out the troll... genius , really) , but with 66 posts the idea doesn't appear boring as most know how this game is likely going to play out.

We're all fans and that makes some of us completely irrational, especially after 14 years, but I'll stop trolling to extract mindless garbage before the game if this group stops posting mindless thoughtless garbage 10 minutes after the game. so many posters frankly embarrass the board and the city with juvenile knee jerk post game comments.

After a loss, some of you, Go beat the cat for 2 hours, sleep on it, then come back on Monday with thoughtful posts for once. Go Bills. Could be a lot worse, you could be surrounded by Redskins and Cowboys fans like I am.

A real fan would say "how would you react if the Bills blow out Denver "

:thumbsup:B-):D:w00t::flirt: indeed, i am going to real stoked when we blow them out!!!!! :nana:

The D will make Manning look so bad they'll bench him in favour of Osweiler. After all, no one benches QB's like the Buffalo Bills.

Not worried at all.

And when Kiko comes back, QB's will be benching themselves before the games start!

:thumbsup:B-):D:w00t::flirt: indeed, i am going to real stoked when we blow them out!!!!! :nana:

And when Kiko comes back, QB's will be benching themselves before the games start!

OH Kiko, I can hear the excuses now. The dog ate my play book or my kids are sick.

Lucky teams have a third stringer that might be willing to sacrifice their lives for a bit of playing time.

I wouldn't be surprise if the bills got blowout. But hey, anything can happen can.

You're talking to a can dude?

Wait. I talk to my beer can too. We need Talking to Can Anonymous classes.

Exactly!! Its a week to week league! One weeks results have nothing to do with what will happen the next week. Excellent progress! But most of you react to a single loss, especially a blowout, like the f ing world has collapsed, the entire team needs to go , the coaches all need to be fired, the world is flat and so on and so on. I'm just trying to get all that 8th grade sh_t out there b4 the game .

given the post title, obviously I'm "trolling" for reactions to the question (geez, thanks for calling out the troll... genius , really) , but with 66 posts the idea doesn't appear boring as most know how this game is likely going to play out.

We're all fans and that makes some of us completely irrational, especially after 14 years, but I'll stop trolling to extract mindless garbage before the game if this group stops posting mindless thoughtless garbage 10 minutes after the game. so many posters frankly embarrass the board and the city with juvenile knee jerk post game comments.

After a loss, some of you, Go beat the cat for 2 hours, sleep on it, then come back on Monday with thoughtful posts for once. Go Bills. Could be a lot worse, you could be surrounded by Redskins and Cowboys fans like I am.

Your wording and possibly your timing made you troll. Not really the question.

No one is blind. The possibility of us being blown away like the wind is VERY high. But let's not preach that... On a bills site dude....

You're talking to a can dude?

Wait. I talk to my beer can too. We need Talking to Can Anonymous classes.

Your wording and possibly your timing made you troll. Not really the question.

No one is blind. The possibility of us being blown away like the wind is VERY high. But let's not preach that... On a bills site dude....

Ok ok, I'm done with this thread. Just hoping people don't get too excited for this one. If this turns out to be the game the franchise turned the corner on (like the Cornelius Bennett blocked punt game years ago) then awesome. But if the likely scenario occurs, people gotta realize its a 16 game season and there are 3 more to play. No one else is lighting it up right now, so lets keep fighting and we'll add it up when this 4 game mini - season is over.

Cool story bro.

We are in a game that matters. I'm #}%]^*}ing excited. Thanks for whatever it is you've done here.

Bills already had games that mattered:

Nov. 9 Kansas City L 17-13 Nov. 13 @ Miami L 22-9

Edited by San-O

Sunday, December 6th 1981: The Bills travel to San Diego to take on Dan Fouts and the Chargers. They win 28 - 27 and go on to take third place in the AFCE and a wild card spot in the playoffs.

It was a miracle at that time.

Yes Vagina... there is a possibility.

Sunday, December 6th 1981: The Bills travel to San Diego to take on Dan Fouts and the Chargers. They win 28 - 27 and go on to take third place in the AFCE and a wild card spot in the playoffs.

It was a miracle at that time.

Yes Vagina... there is a possibility.

:blink::huh::wacko: Huh? The Bills aren't beating Brady, Manning or Rogers. It's not happening. Those teams and QBs aren't where they're at by losing to

teams like the Bills. The Bills 2ndary will be exposed, again, and give up huge yards and points. IMO. Will be ugly early in Denver. :cry:

Bills already had games that mattered:

Nov. 9 Kansas City L 17-13 Nov. 13 @ Miami L 22-9

:blink::huh::wacko: Huh? The Bills aren't beating Brady, Manning or Rogers. It's not happening. :cry:

This game matters too. Didn't know there was a cap.

Funny stuff about the secondary. It's not like they are 4th best pass d. I see you sleeping on Aaron Williams and Searcey/Duke

cool predictions. Too bad your not Biff Tannen and no nothing of the outcomes.

Edited by Ryan L Billz