How will you react to a blowout?

:blink::huh::wacko: Huh? The Bills aren't beating Brady, Manning or Rogers. It's not happening. Those teams and QBs aren't where they're at by losing to

teams like the Bills. The Bills 2ndary will be exposed, again, and give up huge yards and points. IMO. Will be ugly early in Denver. :cry:

And if it is an ugly December, so be it! But good god, man, where's your pride? Where's your backbone?! They've won two in a row, have the best defense in the league, and they're one game back for a playoff birth. Even if the Donkeys would beat the Bills 99 times out of 100... there's still that one time. Maybe that's this Sunday, maybe it isn't. Wallowing in possible future misery doesn't allow yourself the ability to enjoy the present. And right now the present is fun for this team and fans! Get on board! Join the party! They're fighting for their playoff lives against the Goliath of the NFL with four games to play -- if now isn't the time to get excited, then brother, when is??

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And if it is an ugly December, so be it! But good god, man, where's your pride? Where's your backbone?! They've won two in a row, have the best defense in the league, and they're one game back for a playoff birth. Even if the Donkeys would beat the Bills 99 times out of 100... there's still that one time. Maybe that's this Sunday, maybe it isn't. Wallowing in possible future misery doesn't allow yourself the ability to enjoy the present. And right now the present is fun for this team and fans! Get on board! Join the party! They're fighting for their playoff lives against the Goliath of the NFL with four games to play -- if now isn't the time to get excited, then brother, when is??

YEAH!!

OK, Thank YOU. Seriously, I needed that.

+ 1

:thumbsup:

:blink::huh::wacko: Huh? The Bills aren't beating Brady, Manning or Rogers. It's not happening. Those teams and QBs aren't where they're at by losing to

teams like the Bills. The Bills 2ndary will be exposed, again, and give up huge yards and points. IMO. Will be ugly early in Denver. :cry:

except they have all lost to teams "like the Bills". Miami, KC, StL and Detroit are teams the Bills have beaten or similar to and beat those teams. It's a week to week league. I won't be surprised if they lose but I won't be shocked if they win. Edited by YoloinOhio

+1

I'm actually confident the Bills will win, I really am. I may be disappointed come Sunday (Monday morning for me), but that's for future Downunderbill to worry about.

My prediction is Manning gets hit early and often and is put of his game or gets injured. I'd prefer the former over the latter because I like Manning, but when playing the Bills I'm OK with either of these scenarios.

+1

I'm actually confident the Bills will win, I really am. I may be disappointed come Sunday (Monday morning for me), but that's for future Downunderbill to worry about.

My prediction is Manning gets hit early and often and is put of his game or gets injured. I'd prefer the former over the latter because I like Manning, but when playing the Bills I'm OK with either of these scenarios.

First question i asked about the game? who is the understudy.

Hell yes go Bills!

it's quite possible !

lets run with that fact.

I hope they are training with those altitude masks my some of my younger buddies train with for extreme environment. Swore i saw pic of Marshawn wearing a green one lately

Wow, bandwagon is building up steam now.... and its a late game, meaning additional alcohol. the vitriol that will spew about 8pm EST Sunday on this board will be legendary. Well, I tried to let some out pre-game, but may be hopeless. this is fan-atic board, to be sure. all good.

go bills. you can do ... it. i think... when pigs fly, or Mr. HOF tosses 4 picks and/or gets knocked out of the game during the national anthem... or something. anything...

Edited by 8and8Forever

Bills have not gotten a lot of love and respect around the league this year, the media and odds makers expect a blow out, so does most of the betting public, this game is a perfect opportunity for the Bills to play on house money, no down side , but the upside is HUGE

Edited by rumblefish