I don't know if the Bills are a good team...

YoloinOhio

I just talked to my dad and that was kind of the topic. He was frustrated when talking about it. He was like, "how can they play like that and then look like they did against Houston and Minnesota?" I thought that it was a fair question. The Bills are talented but need to learn to finish.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I just talked to my dad and that was kind of the topic. He was frustrated when talking about it. He was like, "how can they play like that and the look like they did against Houston and Minnesota?" I thought that it was a fair question. The Bills are talented but need to learn to finish.

Growing pains.

I just talked to my dad and that was kind of the topic. He was frustrated when talking about it. He was like, "how can they play like that and then look like they did against Houston and Minnesota?" I thought that it was a fair question. The Bills are talented but need to learn to finish.

Shaky qb and coaching. They are insanely talented. And our defense keeps us in every game.

Also, too bad we can't play the Jets every week. They are a tire fire. Both of those performances were two of the most pitiful efforts I have seen in a long time.

The Bills pummeled a 2-8 really bad team that doesn't have one decent player at QB.

Exactly!!! The Jets are a dumpster fire and we didn't accomplish anything against them AGAIN!!!! Beat a respectable team and then talk. God almighty, the crowing that went on after the last Jets game. This defense is for real and is completely wasted when matched up with Orton and that o line:( Edited by Buffalo Boy

Exactly!!! The Jets are a dumpster fire and we didn't accomplish anything against them AGAIN!!!! Beat a respectable team and then talk. God almighty, the crowing that went on after the last Jets game. This defense is for real and is completely wasted when matched up with Orton and that o line:(

It's ok to be happy with a win but you are right.

I don't even know if Cleveland is a good team but that would be a big W.

Something to think about when it comes to the Jets:

@ Green Bay - only lost 31-24, had a lead and a number of opportunities to win that game

@ New England - lost 27-25: missed two point conversion from tie, maybe a blocked field goal from winning

home against Pittsburgh - won 20-13

Now in 2 games against Buffalo:

home against Buffalo - lost 43-23

neutral field against Buffalo - lost 38-3 after the week we've had, our players snowed in, not able to practice much and the Jets coming off a bye with plenty of practice time

I know, this doesn't always mean much. Some times one team matches up well against another particular team and not so well against others but I think it speaks to how far we've come.

Edited by Talley56

Something to think about when it comes to the Jets:

@ Green Bay - only lost 31-24, had a lead and a number of opportunities to win that game

@ New England - lost 27-25: missed two point conversion from tie, maybe a blocked field goal from winning

home against Pittsburgh - won 20-13

Now in 2 games against Buffalo:

home against Buffalo - lost 43-23

neutral field against Buffalo - lost 38-3 after the week we've had, our players snowed in, not able to practice much and the Jets coming off a bye with plenty of practice time

I know, this doesn't always mean much. Some times one team matches up well against another particular team and not so well against others but I think it speaks to how far we've come.

I get what you're saying but it really means nothing in the big picture. Some teams just match up better against certain teams.

But I do think that it is important to get a lead on a run first team like that and force then out of their comfort zone. Cleveland loves to run the ball so getting a lead early could be big.

Exactly!!! The Jets are a dumpster fire and we didn't accomplish anything against them AGAIN!!!! Beat a respectable team and then talk. God almighty, the crowing that went on after the last Jets game. This defense is for real and is completely wasted when matched up with Orton and that o line:(

Orton? You mean the guy with a 114 QB rating this evening?

Orton? You mean the guy with a 114 QB rating this evening?

I see that's your statement of the night

Jets secondary is one of worst in league right now and Orton was helped out immensely by his receivers to get that rating but I guess ur one of the many ppl who base their entire opinion on what they read in the stat line.