Jets at Bills MNF - 1st Half Game Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Nate... who is your worst overall player on offense? Eric Pears. So Nate, if it's fourth and short, who are you going to run it behind? Eric Pears. Derp!!! That'll fool em. And just for fun, I'm gunna have Orton turn the other way first. That'll fool em more!

Everyone wanted Marrone to start going for it. He went for it. It didn't work. Now, either realize that you should be happy he listened to you, or realize that our HC just listened to the fans and be terrified.

Either/Or fallacy. People can take issue with the play call and simultaneously like the idea of going for it on 4th down. These things are not mutually exclusive.

So Nate... who is your worst overall player on offense? Eric Pears. So Nate, if it's fourth and short, who are you going to run it behind? Eric Pears. Derp!!! That'll fool em. And just for fun, I'm gunna have Orton turn the other way first. That'll fool em more!

Genius Innovation!

Regardless of not going for it earlier, not going for it in later games, or anything, it was the right call to go for it. The defense was playing great. It was at the 45. The offense was moving the ball. We were up 7-3. It was the right call to go for it for sure and shouldn't dissuade him from going for it later. The play was even there to be made. Looked to me like Henderson went after the wrong guy and Bobbie just jumped right into the Jet Henderson should have been blocking. It was probably too far for a sneak with our line and their D line, looked a tad over one yard.

We should be crushing them, but we always let teams hang around then we beat ourselves.

How exactly with this offense should they be "crushing" them? The O can't score hence, there is no chance of "crushing." I have no clue what game some of you watch.