Marrone playing the sympathy card

Niagara Dude

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm missing the OP's point here because I don't see anything Marrone said that wasn't true. Nor do I think he worded it in a way that shows he's trying to play the "whoa is us" card, or trying to garner some sympathy points.

Yeah to me he said "ya it sucks, but nobody cares once the game starts."

But hate away OP

Seems like Marrone is playing the sympathy card about being at a disadvantage with the winter storm this week and not playing at home.This guy will do anything to keep his job but win games, hey Marrone maybe if you did not lose big games at home this year against San Diego/NE and KC fans & the media would have given you a pass on this one.If you want to know more about this loser then goggle SYRACUSE FOOTBALL in 2012. Everything fans are complaining about now about Marrone Syracuse fans were complaining back then.

So what you are basically saying is that you hate Marrone for telling the truth......got it....

You are mad because he is telling the truth and you don't want him to get any slack because a snowstorm screwed us out of a home game.

I think you should turn your hatred towards Hackett, at least it is more justifiable. Or better yet, just go home and kick your dog.

Sounds like there are some guys who think Marrone is a good coach and is cutting edge material.As I mentioned if he had won just of one of three home games San Diego /NE or KC then I would given him a pass for the unfortunate events that occurred this week, but no way.My point being that he is trying to gain sympathy from the fans & media before the game is even played.Go win the game and 4 more after that if you want to coach this team next year.

Edited by Niagara Dude

Sounds like there are some guys who think Marrone is a good coach and is cutting edge material.As I mentioned if he had won just of one of three home games San Diego /NE or KC then I would given him a pass for the unfortunate events that occurred this week, but no way.My point being that he is trying to gain sympathy from the fans & media before the game is even played.Go win the game and 4 more after that if you want to coach this team next year.

I double dog dare you to find a post where I said Marrone is a good coach. You fabricated a story because it fits your agenda and now you're hurt because people are calling you on it. Stick to the facts and you'll have plenty of ammunition.

I think you are getting negative feedback because you are calling Marrone's character into question which I think is wrong to do. A lot of fans are equally as unsatisfied with his coaching as you are. But instead of just talking about his coaching, you instead decided to make it a personal character attack like the guy is some little sissy whiner. He's not. He isn't a terrific coach, but he's not the little whining sissy that you are trying to make him look like when you accuse him of using the snow storm as tool to help him keep his job.

I wonder what the point of any sympathy would gain him. either they win this week or they dont. If they dont win it does not matter why season is over and now it about keeping the team. and thats becoming a stretch with a loss against the division rival whom is falling apart as we speak

Who like Marrone? I think he's an ok coach who will gain my respect if he fires mr. Hackett.

I'm calling you bc you are making **** up. That doesn't fly here

Marrone, Bills challenged, but not making excuses

For the Buffalo Bills, it's an unprecedented situation. A lake effect snowstorm that brough nearly six feet into Ralph WIlson Stadium has forced the team to uproot and head for clearer pastures to ready themselves for their upcoming game. Despite that, the Bills aren't making excuses or feeling sorry for themselves. Details inside, along with quotes from Doug Marrone and his players!

Seems like just the opposite from the OP's contention.

he's at best a lower 1/3 coach.

his future with the bills is tenuous.

the bills can and should do better than him.

playing in detroit is a disadvantage to the bills.

they should still beat the jets.

if they lose, his firing should be confirmed.

Seems like Marrone is playing the sympathy card about being at a disadvantage with the winter storm this week and not playing at home.This guy will do anything to keep his job but win games, hey Marrone maybe if you did not lose big games at home this year against San Diego/NE and KC fans & the media would have given you a pass on this one.If you want to know more about this loser then goggle SYRACUSE FOOTBALL in 2012. Everything fans are complaining about now about Marrone Syracuse fans were complaining back then.

He has said the opposite all week. How about backing up your claim with comments from Marrone?

Doug Marrone: "Was Good to Get Out and Practice" (6:30)

The Bills head coach talks about getting back to practice after dealing with the snow storm, overcoming the obstacles facing them, and the Detroit Lions allowing Buffalo to use their facilities.

Doug Marrone: "Today, There Was A Lot More Juice" (8:17)

Head Coach Doug Marrone talks about increased tempo at practice, playing at Ford Field for a second time this season and provides injury updates.

he's at best a lower 1/3 coach.

his future with the bills is tenuous.

the bills can and should do better than him.

playing in detroit is a disadvantage to the bills.

they should still beat the jets.

if they lose, his firing should be confirmed.

Please list the 24 coaches that are better than him...on his best day.

Please list the 24 coaches that are better than him...on his best day.

well, the first thing we need to determine is the solution to 32-32/3 =?. then we can move on to the rest of the question. and is the question versus any of the other coaches best day or something else? Edited by birdog1960