Marrone playing the sympathy card

Niagara Dude

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on man

Not sure what you'd like me to say. Sorry I'm not a fan of Marrone. I believe we have the single most dominant unit in the NfL with our DLine. I don't think there is another unit in al of football that dominates like ur DLine dominates. Solid Lb and DB play to boot. I believe this is a playoff team due to our defense. If we don't make the playoffs, I deem this season a failure. Like I said before....I don't think he should be fired right now. He has the rest of the season to make up for his prior gaffes. If we can pull off a win or 2 vs GB, Denver or the Pats + win this week and vs Oakland and sneak into the playoffs....he may have earned another year in my book. Our DLine might be good enough to save his job. Too bad their dominance is wasted if we don't break our streak.

Not sure what you'd like me to say. Sorry I'm not a fan of Marrone. I believe we have the single most dominant unit in the NfL with our DLine. I don't think there is another unit in al of football that dominates like ur DLine dominates. Solid Lb and DB play to boot. I believe this is a playoff team due to our defense. If we don't make the playoffs, I deem this season a failure. Like I said before....I don't think he should be fired right now. He has the rest of the season to make up for his prior gaffes. If we can pull off a win or 2 vs GB, Denver or the Pats + win this week and vs Oakland and sneak into the playoffs....he may have earned another year in my book. Our DLine might be good enough to save his job. Too bad their dominance is wasted if we don't break our streak.

So then you must think Jerry Hughes is the second coming given that our DLine hasn't changed a lick since 2012, otherwise.

Other than coaching, what else got them from how they played that year to last year to this year?

So then you must think Jerry Hughes is the second coming given that our DLine hasn't changed a lick since 2012, otherwise.

Other than coaching, what else got them from how they played that year to last year to this year?

I think jerry Hughes is an animal, yes. I don't think Doug Marrone is responsible for how good they are. Jim Schwartz has something to do with it though. Personal growth and development does as well. You think Doug Marrone is the reason our DLine is dominant? Cool story. Arguing just to argue. They are a talented bunch. And when Doug Marrone leaves, they'll still be a dominant talented bunch. Hopefully we don't waste this season, which could be Hughes' last with us.

What about Tomlin and the Steelers losing badly to the Jets ? Should he be fired and Big Ben benched. Were you all hiding ? Cry baby cry.

Mike Tomlin has actually accomplished something as a head coach. Doug Marrone, not so much. We'll see in these remaining games. Hopefully our players don't call him out again for being a wuss

What? Marrone doesn't coach the d line. He coaches the oline, which is one of the worst units in the team.

And Hughes was a first round pick so he's talented. And that's the whole point. We have an extremely talented team.

I think jerry Hughes is an animal, yes. I don't think Doug Marrone is responsible for how good they are. Jim Schwartz has something to do with it though. Personal growth and development does as well. You think Doug Marrone is the reason our DLine is dominant? Cool story. Arguing just to argue. They are a talented bunch. And when Doug Marrone leaves, they'll still be a dominant talented bunch. Hopefully we don't waste this season, which could be Hughes' last with us.

Yeah, I have no idea what his Hughes point is.

By his logic, John Fox is the reason Denver has a good offense. It makes zero sense.

What? Marrone doesn't coach the d line. He coaches the oline, which is one of the worst units in the team.

And Hughes was a first round pick so he's talented. And that's the whole point. We have an extremely talented team.

By his logic, John Fox is the reason Denver has a good offense. It makes zero sense.

Let me be very !@#$ing clear. He's not Chan !@#$ing Gailey. He let's his coordinators do their !@#$ing jobs. He's the head !@#$ing coach. He's not the !@#$ing offensive coordinator, he's not the !@#$ing OLINE coach. He's the !@#$ing head coach.

You overstate his involvement with the offense like !@#$ing crazy then turn around and completely UNDERsell his involvement with the defense. It's sad.

Let me be very !@#$ing clear. He's not Chan !@#$ing Gailey. He let's his coordinators do their !@#$ing jobs. He's the head !@#$ing coach. He's not the !@#$ing offensive coordinator, he's not the !@#$ing OLINE coach. He's the !@#$ing head coach.

You overstate his involvement with the offense like !@#$ing crazy then turn around and completely UNDERsell his involvement with the defense. It's sad.

No matter how make swear words you use, it's doesn't make your point any less crazy. This isn't freaking high school.

But you're right. The defense is good because Of Marrone. Just like The Broncos' offense is good because of John Fox.

No matter how make swear words you use, it's doesn't make your point any less crazy. This isn't freaking high school.

But you're right. The defense is good because Of Marrone. Just like The Broncos' offense is good because of John Fox.

No, bro. The defense is good because of PLAYERS, just like I said in another thread.

By YOUR logic, because Marrone's responsible for the offense, he must also be responsible for the defense.

It's YOUR !@#$ing logic that makes no sense.

And again, Chan Gailey was HC/OC, Doug Marrone IS NOT. I know it helps you make your point to pretend that he is, but enough already.

No, bro. The defense is good because of PLAYERS, just like I said in another thread.

By YOUR logic, because Marrone's responsible for the offense, he must also be responsible for the defense.

And again, Chan Gailey was HC/OC, Doug Marrone IS NOT. I know it helps you make your point to pretend that he is, but enough already.

I've never seen someone work so hard to defend a below average coach.

Oh wait, it was you with Dick Jauron. :)

I've never seen someone work so hard to defend a below average coach.

Oh wait, it was you with Dick Jauron. :)

Well, continue to argue with that strawman all you like.

My argument now, like it was then remains the same: players share WAY more of the blame than the "Fire the coaches now" crowd cares to admit.

Well, continue to argue with that strawman all you like.

My argument now, like it was then remains the same: players share WAY more of the blame than the "Fire the coaches now" crowd cares to admit.

The term straw man has jumped the shark.

And you're right. It's the Buffalo Bills way. Settle for average at best Qbs and coaches. Don't demand better.

There is not one fanbase that would trade their qb- coach combo for Orton-Marrone. Not one.

The term straw man has jumped the shark.

And you're right. It's the Buffalo Bills way. Settle for average at best Qbs and coaches. Don't demand better.

There is not one fanbase that would trade their qb- coach combo for Orton-Marrone. Not one.

Geno-Rex. Ball's in your court.

Geno-Rex. Ball's in your court.

I think Rex is a huge upgrade but that's actually a good one by you. And I hate Vick with a passion but I could be talked into a Rex-Vick combo if I didn't hate Vick as a human being.

We have so much more talent than the Jets. Do you honestly think the game would have been different if they switched sides?

I think Rex is a huge upgrade but that's actually a good one by you. And I hate Vick with a passion but I could be talked into a Rex-Vick combo if I didn't hate Vick as a human being.

We have so much more talent than the Jets. Do you honestly think the game would have been different if they switched sides?

Yeah, the Bills offense would've sucked.

Lol. That's great

His logic is: Argue. And argue more. Prowling....for someone to argue with.