Snowstorm lies and exagerated blizzard stories

HOUSE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am lucky to be alive today, my area received 14 feet of snow in 1 hour, maybe MORE :w00t:

I spent my entire day off snowmobiling Buffalo Bills players to the airport, I think I ran over a few dogs on Transit Road AND I did hear some growling under my sled..

At one point the cops were chasing us down Big Tree Road in 14 feet of snow but Kyle Orton(riding on the back) showed me an escape route.........that guy is Soooooo smart! :worthy:

Anyway, after we reached the airport we all went right to the bar to meet with the rest of the team.....man can those players drink....If I was Roger Goodell, I suspend the entire team,bunch of drunks.... :thumbdown:

I went to the stadium to help with the shoveling. After a while my shovel broke. I asked an official if they had an additional one to spare. He said "let's look." We went to and fro yet couldn't find one. We eventually went to an old storage room near the tunnel endzone (that looked like it hadn't been opened in years). He unlocked the door but, alas, there weren't any shovels inside. However, we did solve the mystery of "What ever happened to Chuck Lester?"

I went to the stadium to help with the shoveling. After a while my shovel broke. I asked an official if they had an additional one to spare. He said "let's look." We went to and fro yet couldn't find one. We eventually went to an old storage room near the tunnel endzone (that looked like it hadn't been opened in years). He unlocked the door but, alas, there weren't any shovels inside. However, we did solve the mystery of "What ever happened to Chuck Lester?"

:thumbsup:

In an odd turn of events, the Buffalo Bills lured their former center David Snow out of retirement and signed him to a 1 year deal. Doug Marrone told the media - - "I may not be here next year, but we are going to be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at us in that dome in Detroit on Monday. But I'm worried about the Cleveland game next week. Anybody know if Curt Flood ever played football?"

boooooooooooo

In an odd turn of events, the Buffalo Bills lured their former center David Snow out of retirement and signed him to a 1 year deal. Doug Marrone told the media - - "I may not be here next year, but we are going to be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at us in that dome in Detroit on Monday. But I'm worried about the Cleveland game next week. Anybody know if Curt Flood ever played football?"

If it starts to flood thay can sign Alex Van Dyke

Russ Brandon in a stroke of genius, built a sledding hill that begins in the upper concourse of section 301 and sends sledders down to midfield. Tickets are expected to run $10/person or $20 for a family of four. Sledding hours will be 10am - 5pm Monday through Friday and closed on Sundays. Russ told the Buffalo News that the newly formed Buffalo Bills - Winter Amusements division will, "leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding ways to give back to the community and put a smile on the faces of families in Buffalo and the greater Western New York community. All aspects of our business will be assessed on a case to case bases and in totality." Russ also went onto thank Erie County executive, Mark Polancarz and New York State Governor, Andrew Cuomo for their continued commitment to Western New York and the Buffalo Bills in the form of a $10 million grant to help with the newly formed winter amusements department. The $10 million tax payer investment is expected to create an additional 2 part time jobs for Western New Yorkers as well as an estimated $17,500 in additional annual taxable revenue for the Buffalo Bills.

Yep. I also heard that the guy that was arrested for riding a railing and falling off onto fans below will be charged $200 for admission and forced to make the first safety test runs.

The Bills defense got to the airport just fine. The offence...just couldn't make it the last 20 yards.

Best one yet!

I was standing on a drift touching the top of a telephone pole.

Oh wait - that actually did happen - in '77

I actually tripped over a power line.

Just read this, rather than shovel snow out of the stadium, they are going to build a dome over the stadium and bring in big heaters to melt the snow.