Snowstorm lies and exagerated blizzard stories

HOUSE

I am lucky to be alive today as my area received 14 feet of snow in 1 hour.....MAYBE MORE :w00t:

I spent the following day snowmobiling Buffalo Bills players to the airport.

I think I ran over a dog near Transit Road , I heard some growling, a loud yipe then a grinding sound under my sled..Well the snow behind me was red anyway.

At one point the cops were chasing us down Big Tree Road with speeds exceeding 120 MPH as Kyle Orton(riding on the back) pointed out an escape route....... YOU HAVE TO WATCH FOR THAT STATE TROUPER BLITZ he said.........that guy is Soooooo smart! :worthy: Well, we nearly hit Scott Chandler near Union Road ( I guess he was walking to the Airport) but he just stood on the side of the road laughing post-19906-0-27049700-1416687571_thumb.jpg

Anyway, after we reached the airport we all gathered near the bar to meet with the rest of the team.....man can those players drink....If I was Roger Goodell, I suspend the entire team. What a bunch of drunks.... :thumbdown:

Oh, Sorry about your dog, Ralph Wilson has a new friend now :cry:

--

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I shoveled snow at the Ralph all day long and nobody paid me

I shoveled snow all day at the Ralph, and no one could tell the difference.

The Bills defense got to the airport just fine. The offence...just couldn't make it the last 20 yards.

That is very funny stuff!

In an odd turn of events, the Buffalo Bills lured their former center David Snow out of retirement and signed him to a 1 year deal. Doug Marrone told the media - - "I may not be here next year, but we are going to be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at us in that dome in Detroit on Monday. But I'm worried about the Cleveland game next week. Anybody know if Curt Flood ever played football?"