Snowstorm lies and exagerated blizzard stories

HOUSE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spent the day in Kiko's Kitchen yesterday, helping him prepare food for the stranded and homeless. I was worried at first because there were only 5 cans of Campbell's Chunky soup in the place, but...Kiko spread his arms wide, there was a clap of thunder and, somehow...miraculously...there was dip for 5000!

Russ Brandon in a stroke of genius, built a sledding hill that begins in the upper concourse of section 301 and sends sledders down to midfield. Tickets are expected to run $10/person or $20 for a family of four. Sledding hours will be 10am - 5pm Monday through Friday and closed on Sundays. Russ told the Buffalo News that the newly formed Buffalo Bills - Winter Amusements division will, "leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding ways to give back to the community and put a smile on the faces of families in Buffalo and the greater Western New York community. All aspects of our business will be assessed on a case to case bases and in totality." Russ also went onto thank Erie County executive, Mark Polancarz and New York State Governor, Andrew Cuomo for their continued commitment to Western New York and the Buffalo Bills in the form of a $10 million grant to help with the newly formed winter amusements department. The $10 million tax payer investment is expected to create an additional 2 part time jobs for Western New Yorkers as well as an estimated $17,500 in additional annual taxable revenue for the Buffalo Bills.

I was standing on a drift touching the top of a telephone pole.

Oh wait - that actually did happen - in '77