Winless Oakland beats KC because.....

Bubba Gump

Tony Sparano went for it on 4th and 1 with over five minutes left. Wow, a QB sneak for a yard, who woulda thunk it? And they had a full yard to go, Buffalo had six inches........and Marrone punts!!!!! I am now officially on the Marrone has to go bandwagon. Sparano has balls, Marrone has a vagina. He should be coaching Mark Rypiens daughter in the lingerie football league.

Tony Sparano went for it on 4th and 1 with over five minutes left. Wow, a QB sneak for a yard, who woulda thunk it? And they had a full yard to go, Buffalo had six inches........and Marrone punts!!!!! I am now officially on the Marrone has to go bandwagon. Sparano has balls, Marrone has a vagina. He should be coaching Mark Rypiens daughter in the lingerie football league.

he went for it twice on 4th down on that last drive and called QB sneak both times

Their guards were rocketing off the snap. I dont see ours doing the same. Plus Carr has good footwork, orton? err...not so much

Edited by JTSP

They won because the QB was inspired by God to pump fake seemingly according to post game conference.

That should mean that God is responsible for losses too?

finally someone gets it. You complete me.

Signed, Stevie Johnson 13

Quite the on-again-off-again relationship he has with God, no?