Bills to play Jets in Detroit 7pm Monday

YoloinOhio

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what people say, someone is going to look really stupid. They will show the Ralph and the streets will be clear and the stadium will be (or would have been) pretty much cleaned up. Would have been great for the community to have people come out and shovel the stadium Sat-Sun, tailgate and play Monday night. Would have been a nice break after this week and would have shown how crazy we are. It's literally going to be 61 degrees in Orchard Park on Monday. Going to be above freezing starting Saturday. The snow stopped hours ago. I live in Lancaster. 12 miles from the stadium. We had 80+ inches of snow here since Monday night. Tomorrow will be a huge cleanup day. My driveway (15 x 40) is already cleared. Travel Bans will be lifted tomorrow. Things will pretty much be back to normal by Sunday. Northern half of Erie County got less than 10 inches of snow. They should have put the Detroit plan together and then waited until tomorrow to make a final decision and announcement. It's Buffalo man, we can handle this stuff like nobody else. Bills will be able to practice Fri-Sat-Sun. Now they have to fly to Detroit. They could have and should have played this game at the Ralph. Just my opinion.

kasper... I have that strange feeling too! I hear you...

So is it official? 7 pm on Monday? Detroit?

"Got brass in pocket... Driving, Dee-troit leaning!"

Wow... Lemons turn into lemonade... If my brother can't get his car out... I can pick him up, drive back home... He can stay the night in DET and rent a one way car back to B-Lo. This may alter what vehicle I bring. Small Jeep Wrangler vs. big Chrysler 6 seater. 4 are with me. Here's hoping he can get out of his street... We can caravan as I head back home on Monday morning!

yep, Bills sent official notification.

@ChrisBrownBills: It's official #Bills - Jets in Detroit - Monday at 7pm - Bills hoping to practice as soon as Friday in Detroit - http://t.co/LTDcg23rBa

So it looks like out of town fans like me, and many others on this forum, who pay the exhoribitant Sunday Ticket fees so they can watch the Bills each week, will be screwed by the NFL. No Bills game this week.

How is this the NFL's fault? What are they supposed to do, fly in Goodell and the suits to shovel?

So it looks like out of town fans like me, and many others on this forum, who pay the exhoribitant Sunday Ticket fees so they can watch the Bills each week, will be screwed by the NFL. No Bills game this week.

Remember this during your annual call to get reduced/free ST next July.

I thought moving it to Charlotte, Tampa, or even Miami would have been a great idea. Tons of Bills fans in those parts. Prob Jets fans too.

Jets fans are probably why the league was considering DC. Relatively easy access for Jets fans.

Of course, then the Jets fans get two "home" games against the Bills...but given how well they did in the first one, I could live with that.

Jets fans are probably why the league was considering DC. Relatively easy access for Jets fans.

Of course, then the Jets fans get two "home" games against the Bills...but given how well they did in the first one, I could live with that.

Interesting. I was wondering why they were considering DC. Jets fans (and Mets in MLB) don't hold a plurality in not one county in the country. I guess there are always a few Jets tools always lurking around. :-(

I guess StubHub will get give you a full refund... I am assuming because the original seller can probably still claim it???

I just received this email:

"Hi Eric,

We're sorry that this event was cancelled. But we'll make sure you get a refund of the total amount paid, including shipping and any fees. (Remember, all purchases on StubHub are covered by our FanProtectTM Guarantee.)

Your refund will appear on your statement as a credit from StubHub Tickets. Please give us 7 business days to process your refund.

If your card or PayPal account hasn't been charged, we'll release the authorization.

If you received your tickets, hold on to them

We don't think we'll need your tickets back, but just in case we do, please hold onto them for 30 days. If we don't contact you by then, you can discard them."

Also, how would they seat people @ Ford Field with original Ralph Stadium tickets?