Global warming err Climate change HOAX

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Here's a hint people:  Conservatives are never going to own any issues in this country until the Left releases their strangle hold on Public Education and the Media.

It's all about Central Control....and always will be on the Left.

..."Stranglehold" is PERFECT....both Education and the Media are in nooses......

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MASCOT OF THE ANOINTED: New EU ‘Climate Law’ Isn’t Good Enough for Greta Thunberg.

“As always, I don’t blame Greta Thunberg herself for this nonsense. She’s just a kid, and kids say lots of stupid things.

No, I blame the adults who keep exploiting a confused child for political purposes: her parents and these politicians and ‘journalists.’ They’re using her as a human shield against criticism, and they’re not doing her or their movement any favors.

I hope that when they all inevitably abandon her, she can move on and make some sort of normal life for herself. The world isn’t coming to an end, and she’s got the rest of her life to cope with it.”

A decade or so from now, her “Mommy Dearest” style memoirs will be required reading.

22 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Looks like when she does she's going to do it with real anger. She'll not only hit it but actually bludgeon it to death.

Boy, PMS is really going to be a B word when she  reaches puberty. Keep all weapons at least 1 km away.

Edited by Wacka

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect a strong correlation between the climate change deniers and the group that kept claiming this corona virus situation was no big deal.  The don’t know much about science, don’t trust scientific experts, and believe that everyone has ulterior motives to conspire against them.  

26 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I suspect a strong correlation between the climate change deniers and the group that kept claiming this corona virus situation was no big deal.  The don’t know much about science, don’t trust scientific experts, and believe that everyone has ulterior motives to conspire against them.  

Hey Bob

Let me give you a suggestion. On the line where offers taxpayers the opportunity to pay more taxes....go ahead and write in 100% of your income. Then sit back and wait for your monthly ration of government cheese. 
You go first! We’ll all wait.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Hey Deek, bite me.  

Nice intelligent response there Bob. Really proud of you. I guess I hit a little close to home? A touch of reality stings. If you’d stop to think for a second you’d look around and see all of the environmental advancements that have come out of the free market system over the last many decades. People aren’t opposed to helping the planet! They’re opposed to funneling money to the idiots in Washington who can’t pass a bill in the midst of a world wide pandemic. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice intelligent response there Bob. Really proud of you. I guess I hit a little close to home? A touch of reality stings. If you’d stop to think for a second you’d look around and see all of the environmental advancements that have come out of the free market system over the last many decades. People aren’t opposed to helping the planet! They’re opposed to funneling money to the idiots in Washington who can’t pass a bill in the midst of a world wide pandemic. 

Yeah, I thought I would match your intelligence to make you comfortable

4 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Wait....what? I thought global warming was a hoax....says so in the first six thousand posts in this thread....so it’s not a hoax?

according to Al Gore, we have already died. perhaps we are just zombies now and don't know it.