Global warming err Climate change HOAX

What you fellas don't understand is that our power grid is full of Chinese, Russian, Iranian, and ISIL malware just sitting there waiting to be exploited thus moving people off grid is a national security issue and as a national security issue we can throw unlimited money at the problem and if you want to fight against that then you are traitors who want to weaken America.

That's your answer for the Chinese hacking into our power grid? Convert 125 million homes to solar energy one by one?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's your answer for the Chinese hacking into our power grid? Convert 125 million homes to solar energy one by one?

Do you know how the ships, planes and tanks that won WW2 were built? one by one mother !@#$er that's how, now what I want to know is why you hate America you traitorous dog.

Sure, especially after we institute a financial transaction tax, a wealth tax, uncap the payroll tax, eliminate the tax exempt status of churches, and a special tax for former chefs who's name starts with a J- ............................ah the sweet smell of redistribution .

Yes just look how your communist strategy worked for Venezuela.

Anyway, here is the latest government manipulation and distortion of science to promote the government control narrative.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/09/more-evidence-of-climate-data-tampering-by-noaa/

Edited by Dante

No you dumbass it's letting the Chinese BUY every American home one at a time. That way they'll only be hurting themselves. It's a brilliant plan that is currently working flawlessly here in CA.

Do you know how the ships, planes and tanks that won WW2 were built? one by one mother !@#$er that's how, now what I want to know is why you hate America you traitorous dog.

You're too retarded to even manage satire successfully.

You're too retarded to even manage satire successfully.

Strong words from a senile Muppet are you sundowning already? I hope you have someone there to help you with your depends, of course you're always dropping loads on this board so why should your home behavior be any different.

Hate to say it Tom but Gator got you

Someone has to have a vision before it happens....

But it has to happen before we can claim it works.

Yes, we went to the moon, and yes it was preceded by someone having the vision to send us there. But nobody crowed about "having a vision to go to the moon...someday...with technological advancement..." Neil Armstrong didn't say "That will be one small step for man...someday..."

Nothing happens before it actually happens. Planning based on the hope that something will happen in the future is fantasy. Like taking out a neg-am, no-doc jumbo mortgage to buy an $800k McMansion on a $30k/yr salary because "I'll get a raise someday."

It causes icebergs on Cape Cod!! Is there anything Global WarmingTM can't do??

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/03/09/giant-icebergs-wash-ashore-on-cape-cod/

"Love that dirty water, ah Boston you're my home!" Screetch as the needle on the record comes to a grinding halt...

Look on the bright side, Boston Harbor & Massachusetts Bay aren't that polluted anymore! Clean water freezes, especially clean seawater. Isn't that a good thing! :-)

You go Global Warming/Climate Change! Who really cares!

Hate to say it Tom but Gator got you

Someone has to have a vision before it happens....

I had a vision that Jennifer Garner would use her Capitol One miles to book a flight to visit me for a night mad passionate love

Any moment now...

I had a vision that Jennifer Garner would use her Capitol One miles to book a flight to visit me for a night mad passionate love

Any moment now...

Well, there's visions and then there is pathetic dreams*... :rolleyes:

*Wet

Edited by gatorman

Yes, we went to the moon, and yes it was preceded by someone having the vision to send us there. But nobody crowed about "having a vision to go to the moon...someday...with technological advancement..." Neil Armstrong didn't say "That will be one small step for man...someday..."

Nothing happens before it actually happens. Planning based on the hope that something will happen in the future is fantasy. Like taking out a neg-am, no-doc jumbo mortgage to buy an $800k McMansion on a $30k/yr salary because "I'll get a raise someday."

They're also forgetting that our goal of getting to the moon wasn't as much about attaining a vision as it was a result of winning the space race. We were in a competition with the Soviets. The left isn't terribly keen on the concept of competition since it generates winners and losers, which is unfair to losers.

They're also forgetting that our goal of getting to the moon wasn't as much about attaining a vision as it was a result of winning the space race. We were in a competition with the Soviets. The left isn't terribly keen on the concept of competition since it generates winners and losers, which is unfair to losers.

No they most likely think it's unfair to the winners seeing they created the losers which makes the winners feel bad.

Gosh - you must live in a dark dark place - I for one think that things can actually move forward and get better!

Yes, we went to the moon, and yes it was preceded by someone having the vision to send us there.

Perfect, that's all. I got you bro!

Not true at all, we just like to think their enough loot for everyone. Letting everyone in on the winnings to some degree

Not true at all, we just like to think their enough loot for everyone. Letting everyone in on the winnings to some degree

We prevailed in the space race. We won, they lost. That's how competition works. And with the subsequent development in technology by both parties, all of mankind benefited without having to take anything away from the winner.

Why? What did they do to deserve it? Just being born is not a good enough reason for me.

No wonder you are so angry, then. Poor baby, not enough suffering people in the world

We prevailed in the space race. We won, they lost. That's how competition works. And with the subsequent development in technology by both parties, all of mankind benefited without having to take anything away from the winner.

Everyone won when the communists lost. You are right, mankind benefited, yes