Global warming err Climate change HOAX

35 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Global Warming Climate Change Chaos is making the Earth tilt :o

We need action now!  How dare us!  Line them up against the wall or the Earth will tilt so much we all fall off in 12 years!!!!!!1!!eleventy1one!1!

Oh, I get it.  Line them up against the wall to counterbalance, not to shoot them!  I get it now Greta. I love the Swedes. I shall go willingly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

We need action now!  How dare us!  Line them up against the wall or the Earth will tilt so much we all fall off in 12 years!!!!!!1!!eleventy1one!1!

.probably "WAAAAAAAAAAY LEFT"...................I knew it..............

32 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Horseshit! Any thinking person would know that Guam tipping over coupled with adding an extra 7 states to the USA is what has caused the warming. Research has indicated that we might be able to change our misfortune by following the lead of the Waponis. Additional research indicated that these phenomenon occurred on some guy named Obama's watch. We need to ask "what would the Waponis do"?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Horseshit! Any thinking person would know that Guam tipping over coupled with adding an extra 7 states to the USA is what has caused the warming. Research has indicated that we might be able to change our misfortune by following the lead of the Waponis. Additional research indicated that these phenomenon occurred on some guy named Obama's watch. We need to ask "what would the Waponis do"?

...why does it sound like you're insulting my Italian heritage?...just askin'.............

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

First thing I thought of. We need to get Rep. Johnson on this...stat!!!

Edited by Kevbeau

5 hours ago, ALF said:

In Russian President Vladimir Putin's annual press conference last week, a journalist asked about what risks climate change poses to the country.

Putin acknowledged rising global temperatures, but cast doubt on the human role in climate change.

"We know that in the history of the Earth there have been periods of warming and cooling, and this might depend on the global processes in the universe," he said. "A small tilt of the Earth's axis and its orbit around the sun can lead to and have already led to very serious climate changes on the Earth, which had dramatic consequences -- good or bad, they were still dramatic."

"And it is happening again now. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to work out exactly how humankind affects climate change. But we cannot stay idle either, I agree with my colleagues. We should make our best efforts to prevent dramatic changes in the climate," he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/25/europe/moscow-december-warm-weather-intl/index.html

Interesting take ( I have no idea if accurate)

Those Russians can really mutli-task - determine every countries' elections AND tilt the Earth's axis at the same time!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, bbb said:

Those Russians can really mutli-task - determine every countries' elections AND tilt the Earth's axis at the same time!  

Well, when you dedicate the 9th(?) largest economy on the planet to doing nothing other than screwing over Hillary Clinton, you get schiff done!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Greta 'claps back' and ignores Trump during hypothetical 'what-if' UN meeting

She pretends doesn't care, but gave him a death stare just for walking in the room and taking attention away from her. Petulant little B word.

What's next for Greta, interviews stating that he didn't dump her, SHE dumped him?

She's the Taylor Swift of Climate activism. 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:24 AM, Koko78 said:

Greta 'claps back' and ignores Trump during hypothetical 'what-if' UN meeting

She pretends doesn't care, but gave him a death stare just for walking in the room and taking attention away from her. Petulant little B word.

What's next for Greta, interviews stating that he didn't dump her, SHE dumped him?

As an aside, I don't think I've ever seen anyone use "clap back" unironically who wasn't a total ¢unt.

26 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

As an aside, I don't think I've ever seen anyone use "clap back" unironically who wasn't a total ¢unt.

Eh, I couldn't figure out how to work in a 'breaks the internet' comment.