Which QB do you want Pegula to drill another well for in the offseason

YoloinOhio

For whom do you want Pegula to drill another well?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB who may be available in the offseason would you want the Bills to sign or trade for?

• Eli Manning (trade)
    • Jay Cutler (trade)
    • RG3 (trade)
    • Ryan Mallett (FA)
    • Brian Hoyer (FA)
    • Sam Bradford (trade or may be cut)
    • Tony Romo (trade)
    • I would rather stick with Orton/EJ and spend the money on upgrading the OL
    • Jake Locker (FA)
    • Other
    • Nick Foles (trade)
    • Colin Kaepernick (trade)
    • Cam Newton (trade)
    • Mark Sanchez (FA)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying that Orton is the answer, but who on this list, that we can realistically get without having to give much up, is significantly better than him?

the level at which NFL fans continue to under-rate tony romo boggles my mind.

tony romo is a top-twelve quarterback. kyle orton is a bottom twelve quarterback.

it's not complicated. if you're still unsure, remind yourself that orton was romo's backup.

EDIT: ah, just now seeing your "that we can realistically get" clause. perhaps that disqualifies romo?

Edited by johnwalter

the level at which NFL fans continue to under-rate tony romo boggles my mind.

tony romo is a top-twelve quarterback. kyle orton is a bottom twelve quarterback.

it's not complicated. if you're still unsure, remind yourself that orton was romo's backup.

EDIT: ah, just now seeing your "that we can realistically get" clause. perhaps that disqualifies romo?

Exactly. Now that Romo has the protection that he needs, he's showing what he can really do. No way Jerruh lets him go now.

• 4 weeks later...

I still have no clue. Romo does well with a good OL, from what we are seeing, but we don't have a good OL.

Cam and RG3 have mobility that would be useful with a bad OL, but both are regressing from their early career successes.

We really need to fix the OL.

I'd say Hoyer. Put Hoyer, Orton and Manuel in a steel cage, and whoever comes out alive has the job.

Theyde all come out alive. Theyde probably sit down and settle their differences in a very civil manner

Edited by mastershake

Is there any doubt that our offense almost gave away the game yesterday, and did give away other games that put us in the precarious playoff predicament that we are in? Orton is not the answer next year. Maybe Manuel is, maybe he isn't, but we clearly need another Vet.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for Eli. Doubt it will happen though.

I am hoping this franchise is smart enough to let someone else find out EJ is not NFL caliber. Sam Bradford was playing great until he went down with another knee injury. I'd love to take a flyer on him. I'd hate for him to be another Drew Brees type of miss.

Edited by Homey D. Clown