Is it really necessary to block Bleacher Report still?

Alphadawg7

Its come a long long way and actually has a lot of good content. Often I get stories broke there before I here it from other media outlets. Its not all great, but neither is any media source. Doesn't seem like it needs to be Taboo any longer...just my 2 cents.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its come a long long way and actually has a lot of good content. Often I get stories broke there before I here it from other media outlets. Its not all great, but neither is any media source. Doesn't seem like it needs to be Taboo any longer...just my 2 cents.

I concur, but it's obviously up the SDS and the Mods.

Actually, it is against the bleacher reports policy for writers to break their own news. What they do is leech off of others reporting and then instead of driving traffic to the original sites they take the traffic for themselves. Their motto is own the story after someone else breaks it.

I think Bleacher Report is pretty good. Change it up once in awhile. It seems like the same 3 outlets are are always used: Buffalo News, D&C, and Sub-Standard.

I also can't believe that BuffaloBills.com stuff gets posted. If I wanted to read the official propaganda, I'd just go to the site.