Bills at 9-6 headed to New England???

BmarvB

I don't know about you, but I still think they have a legitimate shot at going to New England at 9-6. They just have to win the games they're supposed to win (scary), and at least be competitive vs Denver (L) and Green Bay (I actually think they have a shot at an upset here). If they lose to Miami or Cleveland, they're done! It'll be another losing season.

Any other BILLievers left among us??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be pretty cool, but I don't have a ton of confidence that it's going to happen. The loss to KC really killed our playoff hopes, I think. That was a game we needed and was there for the taking, we just could not take it. I don't believe we are a good enough team to win.

I guess the bottom line now is that we still have to win the games against NYJ, Miami, Cleveland and Oakland and then we need to steal one from Green Bay, Denver or New England.

This is very possible, but I'm skeptical.

The rest of the season really is week to week. Me MUST WIN tomorrow.

I've lost nearly all faith and confidence in the Head Coach and Offensive Coaching Staff....Defense has been stellar, no two ways about it...but losing to KC at HOME, was the dagger in the heart IMO...could be wrong, and would be nice...but considering the remaining schedule, I just don't see it....and if that's the case, I really, really hope Pegula ushers the Marrone Era out with the bath water, cuz that damn baby done drowned.

I don't know about you, but I still think they have a legitimate shot at going to New England at 9-6. They just have to win the games they're supposed to win (scary), and at least be competitive vs Denver (L) and Green Bay (I actually think they have a shot at an upset here). If they lose to Miami or Cleveland, they're done! It'll be another losing season.

Hi...my name's Fergy....and I'm a Billiever

The Bills fared better against the Pats than the Broncos did this season. I’m not saying the Bills will beat the Broncos, but stranger things have happened. With Schwartz previously coaching in the NFC North, I feel he will have the defense ready for the Packers, problem is, the Bills have Hackett as an OC.

The Bills fared better against the Pats than the Broncos did this season. I’m not saying the Bills will beat the Broncos, but stranger things have happened. With Schwartz previously coaching in the NFC North, I feel he will have the defense ready for the Packers, problem is, the Bills have Hackett as an OC.

Yeah, that's the problem. Maybe UB will do us a favor and hire Hackett as their next head coach so we can bring in a real OC (wishful thinking).

I'm definitely expecting 9-6 going into week 17.

I can see it....

With a win tomorrow the team is 6-4 and VERY much in the hunt, regardless of what the negative whiners say.

This defense is a championship defense. None of the other AFC Wildcard rivals have a defense like this. As the weather gets worse, and IF the offense can do a little bit more, this team can beat ANYONE, including Green Bay and New England. Maybe not Denver in Denver. The ONLY team that can beat Denver in a game that matters IN Denver is New England* because Manning has a high chance to play like he forgot how to play football against them.

Still, this team could be 6-4 with the Jets and Browns coming to town. IF you can beat the Dolphins, Jets, and Browns you're 8-4 and that IS right in the hunt.

Plus, there are many "Bills win either way" games to come. SD vs Denver, Part II. New England* vs Miami part II. Chiefs vs Chargers, part II. Browns/Bengals II. Steelers vs Bengals.

For example, let's say the Bills get the W. The Colts find a way to beat New England* and Seattle beats the Chiefs. Right there the Patriots* are one game ahead of us for the division, and the wildcard is wide open for the taking.

Edited by TheFunPolice