What show to start?

The Underdog

Mike Judge Tales From the Tour Bus

Just started on Cinemax. He is doing Country Music in the first season and may move to rap or metal next season. I am not much of a c-w fan but enjoyed the humorous takes in the first two episodes on Johnny Paycheck and Jerry Lee Lewis. Unknown story exposes revealed by their 'friends', relatives, and band mates. Like the animation of the people instead of the video interviews.

Judge known for Beavis&Butthead, Silicon Valley, King of the Road.

Some info: http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/tales-from-the-tour-bus-mike-judges-country-music-history-romp-w503523

• 2 weeks later...

Mindhunter (Netflix) is a very, very good show, IMO. You have to make it through the first episode, which is kind of "clumsy," but it essentially sets up the story. Murder mystery/drama/forensic psychology deliciousness.

I highly recommend...

Yeah, we blew through that in a week. I didn't realize the series was only 10 episodes so when #10 ended we were like "NOOOOOOO....."

This should be released soon:

One of my favorite shows! I actually have conflicted feelings about it coming out because I'm going to blow through it in a weekend and then have to wait another year and half to get another one....and that will likely be the last of it.

• 2 weeks later...