Trade EJ Manual for Colt McCoy!

boyst

Ej Manual will surprise fans when he has the chance.

Watching Smith struggle should be a sign of how hard it is to be inexperienced with veterans all around you.

Ej has won games but lacks experience and confidence.

Coaches fear injury so his mobility is restricted.

He will be fine, either this year or next. Operating behind our offensive line is difficult.

Ej will be fine either here or elsewhere. He will surprise.

:nana:

IN!!!

Ej Manual will surprise fans when he has the chance.

Watching Smith struggle should be a sign of how hard it is to be inexperienced with veterans all around you.

Ej has won games but lacks experience and confidence.

Coaches fear injury so his mobility is restricted.

He will be fine, either this year or next. Operating behind our offensive line is difficult.

Ej will be fine either here or elsewhere. He will surprise.

No he wont, he is the same as was in college and not amount of time will improve his accuracy.

IN!!!

No he wont, he is the same as was in college and not amount of time will improve his accuracy.

It's late on the west coast, so cue the 900 more posts on how EJ sucks, Hackett sucks, Matrone sucks, to this thread by 9am EST (yawn).

I was panicked about our QB situation this preseason. EJ didn't look ready. And we didn't have anyone else worth mentioning. Going back in time a little farther, I was hoping we'd draft another QB this year.

I'll admit I'm feeling pretty good now with Orton as the starter and EJ as the developmental project.