Fan disappears during halftime of Broncos game

My father in law who is 74 years old and in great shape is a bit of a loose cannon as well. Many times we go to the beach for the weekend and he has a great first day, then the second day he feels a little out of his comfort zone and starts complaining that life is not about staying on the beach and blah blah blah. Then he goes for a walk after breakfast and comes back at 8pm saying how he profited from the day.

Often when we have get togethers at my house, he will leave a little tipsy and take the bus downtown, then back home. We have to call him the next day to make sure he got there. If you call him that night, he will call us idiots and overprotective and whatnot.

Cheers.

He said he "had his fill" of football and decided to walk/ hitchhike 130 miles away. Doesn't quite sound like the stable family man they first tried to portray him as.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/29/broncos-fan-who-disappeared-from-stadium-found-safe/

The broncos success makes it so boring for their fans, I guess.

The funny part is everyone takes a quick look at that picture and it's just an empty endzone. Look closely!!! There he is!!!!

Well in all fairness, it was TJ that was there.

The broncos success makes it so boring for their fans, I guess.

Most Pat's fans leave during/after the 3rd qtr of their games because they stop selling booze and expect a win (joking but I honestly wouldn't doubt it).