Fan fight video

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come this always happens when some actual decently tough dude picks on a chubby or weak dude? Why don't they ever start with a bigger dude?

It's funny because the dude barely touches the guy and definitely can't fight much. I'd have loved to been #81. I'd have not gone down that easily.

How come this always happens when some actual decently tough dude picks on a chubby or weak dude? Why don't they ever start with a bigger dude?

It's funny because the dude barely touches the guy and definitely can't fight much. I'd have loved to been #81. I'd have not gone down that easily.

Plus he's wearing a Modrak-era Bills jersey. I'd hit him too.

The big guy in a fight (either physically big or has biggest mouth) is never who should worry you. It's always the small, quiet one that will f*(k you up.

They're usually not the ones to go spouting off, either, when they are alone, in particular.

Arguing over laundry . . . .

[to steal from Jerry Seinfeld]

Seems the other Jets fans aren't exactly cheering him on in the photos/video, kudos to them.

I noticed that as well. Good on them. The other thing that I seemed to notice was that the BB fan was either by himself or has some terrible friends.