Fire Hackett

It was third and short and they take a shot at the end zone with a guy who has one catch all year. Then they punt. WTF?!? Keep the drive alive, you idiot, instead of taking a LOW percentage shot at a touchdown.

Yep. That was confusing. If you are in field goal range then I can understand a bit... but to do that and then punt??? I try not to focus on individual play calls too much but that had me raging.

Edited by GunnerBill

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I somehow stumbled upon the thread and noticed it was still open and just thought I'd do all of you a favor and update you. You're welcome.

You sure are fast with news. Can you please update the takeo spikes thread with his retirement?

I just want to point out that you guys are ragging on me for bringing up the news that is about four months old, get there they said given page debate over whether not Doug Flutie or Rob Johnson should've started the game back in 99.

Yea but Flutie/Johnson is still relevant.

I just want to point out that you guys are ragging on me for bringing up the news that is about four months old, get there they said given page debate over whether not Doug Flutie or Rob Johnson should've started the game back in 99.

And this shamed me away from piling on. Good work.