Was Mike Williams Late For the Game Again?

Storm Front

I call BS.

a player is running late by 9am......by noon you are presumed dead.....

no way marrone plays a player who arrived at noon for the vikes game, especially when he was inactive the week before.

wouldn't surprise me if tardiness is part of the issues with mike, just not this arrived at noon nonsense.

He really had no choice but to play him. They would have only had 3 healthy WRs to dress without him.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I call BS.

a player is running late by 9am......by noon you are presumed dead.....

no way marrone plays a player who arrived at noon for the vikes game, especially when he was inactive the week before.

wouldn't surprise me if tardiness is part of the issues with mike, just not this arrived at noon nonsense.

having said that, I did notice that mike Williams wasn't in the game during first half of vikes. did play in second half but wasn't targeted.

weak marrone discipline ?

I read that he didn't show up for the Vikes game until noon. This was the second time this season that he showed up late on gameday. I'm sure some folks will somehow blame this on Marrone, but what the heck is wrong with this dude?

Sorry, I don't have a link. A friend told me it was reported on WGR.

Umm..so which was it....read or told? Or maybe both??

The detail of him emerging from his car fully dressed for the game seals this as a hoax.

i heard that since he was dressed, to save time he used one of his family members tickets to get in (i know, doesnt sound faster, but MW doesnt sound good at judging these things), and had to hop the rail to get to the sideline. the story is not all bad though-- the super gate was functioning so well that he didnt even miss the national anthem.

having said that, I did notice that mike Williams wasn't in the game during first half of vikes. did play in second half but wasn't targeted.

weak marrone discipline ?

Why is it "weak"? He HAD to make him active, they had no other WRs healthy or active outside of W2 and Hogan. Also, he was playing ST.

The detail of him emerging from his car fully dressed for the game seals this as a hoax.

I think obviously, what happened was Orton sent him out for a pre-game bottle of JD and smokes and promised he'd throw his way a couple times. Edited by YoloinOhio

What, This letter?

Dear Mr. Mike Schopp;

I am writing to you with hushed excitement, being barely able to control my excitement at the tremendous scoop I have for you.

Are you ready for this bombshell? I heard from a friend of mine, that they saw someone in the mens room at the game who told him FOR CERTAIN that he saw Mike Williams - yes - THAT Mike Williams getting out of his car in the parking lot at twelve noon, and get this... he was FULLY DRESSED in his UNIFORM!

What have The Bills come to when they allow a player to drive to a game and not get dressed in the locker room with his other teammates? What is he - bashful, or is this just another example of Marrone losing the team to another locker room cancer? I'll let YOU decide, Mr. Schopp.

Signed,

Prissy Bills Fan

PS - I think you're WONDERFUL Mr. Schopp!

xxxooo

Now this is funny. :bag:

Sounds to me as though someone is trying to find reasons why Williams might not be seeing the field. I suspect the reason is something simple and football releated, for example that Orton has pretty firm ideas about how the wideouts should be running their routes, and perhaps Mr Williams has different ideas. Take a seat, Mike.

i heard that since he was dressed, to save time he used one of his family members tickets to get in (i know, doesnt sound faster, but MW doesnt sound good at judging these things), and had to hop the rail to get to the sideline. the story is not all bad though-- the super gate was functioning so well that he didnt even miss the national anthem.

Since you're referring to the super gates, I have to laugh at anyone who states the lines are too long. The issue is, everyone goes to the first gate they see! I come in from Southwestern Blvd and Abbott Rd and If you simply keep walking to the left past the 1st gate you see (by the Bills store), the 2nd is much less crowded, and if you continue past the 2nd gate onto the 3rd and last gate on that side, there are more empty lines than full ones....

Since you're referring to the super gates, I have to laugh at anyone who states the lines are too long. The issue is, everyone goes to the first gate they see! I come in from Southwestern Blvd and Abbott Rd and If you simply keep walking to the left past the 1st gate you see (by the Bills store), the 2nd is much less crowded, and if you continue past the 2nd gate onto the 3rd and last gate on that side, there are more empty lines than full ones....

ssssshhhh