Best heavy metal- Started as a courtesy to Buffalo Barbarian.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that is sad, they should play the whole album every time. Their cover of Circle of the Tyrants is fantastic.

Why aren't you into them ?

where is the show ?

go in early maybe the other guys will surprise you.

Pure death metal isn't so much my thing. I love Death because of the way they evolved, and the way you can hear it on each successive album. Obituary didn't really do that. That being said, Obituary was badass the other night & I've found myself listening to them a bunch since the show. It was at Irving Plaza in NYC.

Pure death metal isn't so much my thing. I love Death because of the way they evolved, and the way you can hear it on each successive album. Obituary didn't really do that. That being said, Obituary was badass the other night & I've found myself listening to them a bunch since the show. It was at Irving Plaza in NYC.

I took my son to see White Chapel at Irving Plaza about a month ago. Great venue.

I've been listening to a lot of Testament lately. Had this album on cassette back in the day, but never gave it much of a chance. I was missing out. When it comes to thrash metal, few can match these guys.

I posted something similar to this in the Milano thread and so far, crickets.

As soon as I heard we drafted a LB named Milano, my first thought went to the Stormtroopers of Death and the Milano Mosh! Anyone else?

As soon as I heard we drafted a LB named Milano, my first thought went to the Stormtroopers of Death and the Milano Mosh! Anyone else?

But can you do... the Milano Mosh!?!

Oh, hell yeah! SOD and MOD both - I know Billy. The man is a force of nature, to be sure. :thumbsup:

But can you do... the Milano Mosh!?!

That was great! :lol:

I am (almost) speechless. Outstanding!

Oh, hell yeah! SOD and MOD both - I know Billy. The man is a force of nature, to be sure. :thumbsup:

That was great! :lol:

Ha! Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Too punk for me.

That one is for me as well, but a lot of MOD is pretty much in the same vein that SOD was. Then again, some of it isn't. I chose that song because it's brand new. It's good to see Billy is keeping busy.

Maybe off topic, but when did they hit the stage and/or finish? I've been to a few Paramount shows where the opener went on before the posted show time.

Doors opened @ 7pm, but there were 3 bands before Anthrax. We went in ~10pm as Killswitch Engage was wrapping up, then half of the crowd filed out when they were done. Anthrax went on ~10:30 & wrapped up ~11:45. I thought they'd play longer since they're from nyc, but they made the most of their time.

• 2 weeks later...

I`ll stick with godsmack Papa roach ,seether,saliva slipknot. Don`t like that nazi screaming ****.

Everyone has their taste..that's the beauty of it......what amazes me the most with them, is that after over 95 millions albums sold, and doing it for almost 40 years, they still touring and filling up huge stadiums....you have to respect that....