Jets to cut David Nelson

Rubes

We only have 4 healthy WR's right now and Nelson is a better WR then both Hogan and Easley IMO

He's better than Easley but he pretty much is Hogan. I love the dude as a person but he is a pretty average receiver. It also proves the NFL really doesn't care about character. Nelson is about a good of a human being as there is in the world. It'd be a better place if we had more Da I'd Nelsons. I wish him the best of luck.

He's better than Easley but he pretty much is Hogan. I love the dude as a person but he is a pretty average receiver. It also proves the NFL really doesn't care about character. Nelson is about a good of a human being as there is in the world. It'd be a better place if we had more Da I'd Nelsons. I wish him the best of luck.

Pretty much. Good luck to him.

He's just too slow and not athletic enough. His off field character may be high, but as an NFL-WR he's a dime a dozen at best. With Chan gone, there's no connection to the offensive scheme. Definitely no need to use a roster spot on him

Yeah, they kept TJ Graham and not him because of speed. I do like him as a depth guy (in a pinch, if we had an injury)... not a starter.

I like Nelson a lot and he may be a better receiver than Easley, but Easley is a beast on special teams and that is important as well. Special teams are why Easley is on the team at all and they are an important part of the game. unless Nelson can play on our woeful O-line, we don't need him

I like Nelson a lot and he may be a better receiver than Easley, but Easley is a beast on special teams and that is important as well. Special teams are why Easley is on the team at all and they are an important part of the game. unless Nelson can play on our woeful O-line, we don't need him

Hogan is also productive on st. Nelson prob not so much.