Bills currently have the easiest remaining schedule

The upcoming schedule is soft but the last month is what worries me. @Denver, GB, @Raiders, @NE. They need to jump on this "soft patch" and pile up wins before they get to December.

beat the teams you are supposed to beat, play well and gain some confidence. then we will see what happens with that december schedule.

We have a soft patch coming up & compared to the rest of the NFL, it's the softest:

http://m.espn.go.com...ning-schedule"}

Let's focus one game at a time, I get the whole picture is nice but to me a loss to the Patriots is damaging as not only does it cost us first place in the division but it gives us a 3rd loss in the conference.

If the Bills win this Sunday, and that's definitely possible, the goal & target becomes the division. Cheatriots don't play Houston this year; that game doesn't hurt. Stealing 2 w's on the shores of Great Lakes will be a lot more important in the grand scheme.

Buffalo has left outside of division

Home: Chiefs, Vikings, packers, browns

Road : Raiders, broncos

Current record 3-2

In non division they can do 4-2

Rest of Division 4-1/3-2

Final record 11-5/10-6

I'd like to be 9-3 before December games hit.

With New England

Won at home raiders, bengals and on the road at Vikings

Lost at Miami and KC

Still have left non division

Home Chicago, Detroit, Denver

Road Green Bay, San Diego, Indianapolis

This seems a lot tougher than buffalo has.

Buffalo has left outside of division

Home: Chiefs, Vikings, packers, browns

Road : Raiders, broncos

Current record 3-2

In non division they can do 4-2

Rest of Division 4-1/3-2

Final record 11-5/10-6

I'd like to be 9-3 before December games hit.

With New England

Won at home raiders, bengals and on the road at Vikings

Lost at Miami and KC

Still have left non division

Home Chicago, Detroit, Denver

Road Green Bay, San Diego, Indianapolis

This seems a lot tougher than buffalo has.

I see 7-8 losses for the Pats.

Here is my take, for what its worth.

- Keep playing solid Defense

- Do just enough on offense, ball control

- Solid special teams week in and week out

- Get CJ and Goodwin in space

- Win the turnover battle

Yeah, I know thats all football 101 stuff, but this team has the roster top to bottom to do just that every week. If we hit all those checks in the box 80 percent of the time we can hang with the best of them and there is no reason we cant win the division. Minus a top qb (which is huge I know) we have the best roster in the division. So the pats crushed cinci! They always roll over when the spotlight is on them. The Pats dont scare me at all. Get in Bradys face all game!!!!

Here is my take, for what its worth.

- Keep playing solid Defense

- Do just enough on offense, ball control

- Solid special teams week in and week out

- Get CJ and Goodwin in space

- Win the turnover battle

Yeah, I know thats all football 101 stuff, but this team has the roster top to bottom to do just that every week. If we hit all those checks in the box 80 percent of the time we can hang with the best of them and there is no reason we cant win the division. Minus a top qb (which is huge I know) we have the best roster in the division. So the pats crushed cinci! They always roll over when the spotlight is on them. The Pats dont scare me at all. Get in Bradys face all game!!!!

The Bills have been known to do that too.

With all that being said, the schedule looks very favorable until December if the Bills beat New England. If they don't win, let's hope they don't pull the same old same old; mediocrity throughout the season.