The Walking Dead Return

I've got to remember to extend my DVR. I always miss out on the Morgan sightings. Solid episode. After seeing the scissors picked up, it was obvious they were going to die. I was surprised by how sudden it was.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got to remember to extend my DVR. I always miss out on the Morgan sightings. Solid episode. After seeing the scissors picked up, it was obvious they were going to die. I was surprised by how sudden it was.

set the DVR to Record the Series, First Run Only and add a 1 or 2 minute extension Save and Exit.

Noah said he was from a walled in community in Richmond. That should at least have them headed in that direction.

good point. I had missed that (if it was aired) I recall someone saying that Noah did "want to go home"

I missed that statement from Noah too. But it makes sense when they were showing teasers from the next half and it appears there will be more dissention within the group. I think it was Michone talking about a safe place being "only 100 miles away" and Rick saying "we're doing fine the way we are" or something to that affect.

I missed that statement from Noah too. But it makes sense when they were showing teasers from the next half and it appears there will be more dissention within the group. I think it was Michone talking about a safe place being "only 100 miles away" and Rick saying "we're doing fine the way we are" or something to that affect.

Richmond Virginia? or a Richmond Hill Georgia?

neither are within 100 miles

I believe they will head to Washington, really for no other reason than to have a destination instead of just surviving. If they truly wanted to just survive, they could stay at the hospital, the whole prison ordeal has changed that philosophy for them though. The mullet may try to sway them as well, as he did when he told his little white lie, but he has no credibility at this point. Just a hunch, but I think they'll hit small towns along the way and encounter all kinds of obstacles, but Washington will the ultimate destination. But damn Washington is a haul from Atlanta...

Edited by ricojes

I believe they will head to Washington, really for no other reason than to have a destination instead of just surviving. If they truly wanted to just survive, they could stay at the hospital, the whole prison ordeal has changed that philosophy for them though. The mullet may try to sway them as well, as he did when he told his little white lie, but he has no credibility at this point. Just a hunch, but I think they'll hit small towns along the way and encounter all kinds of obstacles, but Washington will the ultimate destination. But damn Washington is a haul from Atlanta...

And putting this story in there about going back to Atlanta for the hospital really hurts them. They have essentially gone nowhere over the course of the series now. If they hadn't gone back to Atlanta, the writers could at least claim that they have moved a decent distance north over time. But no, now they're right back where they started.

• 2 weeks later...

Zombies are less of a threat in the snow.

Hard to say as they haven't shown them in snow. Plus they could pop out of a pile of snow and you'd never see them until you're on top of them. There was a movie about Nazi zombies and they did quite well in the snow.

• 4 weeks later...

So if it wasn't obvious already, Morgan's going to be a key player in whatever happens in the next 8 episodes.

good point. I had forgotten that Morgan was last seen holding the map

I count 9 people in the picture

that's 3 or 4 bodies short of the cast at the hospital.

• 4 weeks later...