How about those laser pointers?

Big C

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The image on the field appeared to be green.

It was not red, for sure. I can only conclude it was one of the green types of lasers.

his tweet said it was a green dot, didnt it?

Jesus Christ, I don't know much about lasers but to be so far away, and have a green dot that large.....no wonder Orton and Carpenter were pissed. They are very lucky we won.

Edit: That is clear video evidence of a game being manipulated. Are there any NFL rules on this? Would they just say too bad if we lost?

im surprised that with player complaints nothing was done at all- id be curious nfl protocol. ive seen in past instances of fan interference refs can flag the home team (and in turn incentive the surrounding fans to turn the guy in)

his tweet said it was a green dot, didnt it?

im surprised that with player complaints nothing was done at all- id be curious nfl protocol. ive seen in past instances of fan interference refs can flag the home team (and in turn incentive the surrounding fans to turn the guy in)

Yeah, I am curious too. It was green. Check out the video I quoted from another poster. You can see it very clearly in the holders eye.

Football highlight tape. Pretty amazing we can find all this stuff so quickly

http://www.hudl.com/...lights/91280375

He plays very high

I posted the same thing as well, but I think the spelling is wrong, The twitter post is from Marko Beslach, and the highlight tape is form Marko Belsach. I am guilty of the same mistake, but caught it after I posted. he is from michigan, but we should be sure its the same person before we incriminate a poor high school kid who is trying to be recruited to play college ball.

Nah. Green is pretty common for presentation pointers.

I haven't owned a laser pointer since I was a teenager. The few I've been around in the office settings have been red, though most are in those power point remotes.

I did not realize that it's changed.

Those "lasers" aren't powerful enough to do any damage from distance. Maybe if you put it right up to your eye, but not the way that moron used it.

Of course, you are right I think, but you are also wrong. Just the green dot jumping around in your line of vision when you are trying to kick/hold a field goal or throw a pass is the issue here....not a health one, I think. Distracts those trying to do the right play for their team.

If this guy gets away this this, there will be an epidemic...especially when the Lions again hit the Ralph.

If this guy gets away this this, there will be an epidemic...especially when the Lions again hit the Ralph.

Meh. We only play those out of conference matchups every 3-4 years. I doubt many people will remember by then.

Is anyone else aggravated by the lack of response by the officials? The broadcast showed both Carpenter and Orton complaining at separate times, only to be given a blank stare and a shrug in return. Make a freakin' announcement and flag the home team if you have to.

Is anyone else aggravated by the lack of response by the officials? The broadcast showed both Carpenter and Orton complaining at separate times, only to be given a blank stare and a shrug in return. Make a freakin' announcement and flag the home team if you have to.

The story with film was on CBS morning news today. NFL looking into it.