Fred Jackson is a true leader

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never runs out of bounds, lowers shoulder and hammers defender

Thats the truth. Always fights for extra yards at the end of a play. He never stops or gives up. Love him for that and his talent. Def the best Bill in the last 15 years, but at the this point the man deserves to be recognized as one of the best Bills of all time.

It is one thing to give speeches and fire everyone up with your words, but it takes a true leader to follow it up with his actions. Fred rallied the troops when things looked bleak and then he made plays on the field to let his actions back up his words. We were a different team when he was on the field and much of that victory is credit to his effort.

Go Bills!!!

Fred is the man and needs to keep cj off the field

@SalSports: A look at Bills 2-pt. conversion run to tie game by Fred Jackson. From field along goal line... https://t.co/feTX8zez5m

Nice to see the run out of a spread (well from what I remember the WRs were spread wide, can't remember and too drunk to know if it was the spread...but with that said...). I'd like to see more of that. And I would. At least I think I'm pretty sure.

Thats the truth. Always fights for extra yards at the end of a play. He never stops or gives up. Love him for that and his talent. Def the best Bill in the last 15 years, but at the this point the man deserves to be recognized as one of the best Bills of all time.

Agree and I really hope he gets to play in some playoff games. He deserves it. Would love to see him bull his way through when everything's on the line! Edited by Georgia Bill

Agree and I really hope he gets to play in some playoff games. He deserves it. Would love to see him bull his way through when everything's on the line!

this is what i want maybe more than anything right now. i need for freddy and kyle williams to get into the playoffs. these guys have given so much for this team, and they deserve to play some playoff football. and nothing...nothing, would be better suited than a late december/early january game at the ralph with 70,000+ screaming fans showing their appreciation for these guys.