Worst Bills player. Top 3 listed. Please vote

Erik Flowers!

Holocek was bad? :wallbash:

Holochek was bad but the best of a worse unit. I was trying to cover different points of the last decade. He would be good on the roster today because he'd be depth, a Rivers type. But he's not good.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote for fairly recent worst player is Colin Brown.

Ugh. Colin Brown was so bad, he made Cody Glenn worse by proximity. No kidding - I watched the all-22 of one of his games, and Glenn was basically having to block two guys to cover Brown.

And anyone who doesn't remember Bruce Mathison has no right to be starting this poll.

There is sooooo many this is tough. Id have to say Aaron Maybin, TJ Graham, and Shawne Merriman are up there. I would like to add Mario, Stevie, and Fitz as all time "worst bills contracts". All decent players, but none of them have earned the contracts they received.

There is sooooo many this is tough. Id have to say Aaron Maybin, TJ Graham, and Shawne Merriman are up there. I would like to add Mario, Stevie, and Fitz as all time "worst bills contracts". All decent players, but none of them have earned the contracts they received.

Not saying you're wrong, but just wondering, what would Mario Williams need to do to earn his contract. With the exception of his first season with Buffalo, when he struggled with injuries, he has been completely dominant. In fact, he has exceeded my expectations with his run defense.

20 million/year is a lot of money for any athlete, but just curious to hear your criteria.

Holochek was bad but the best of a worse unit. I was trying to cover different points of the last decade. He would be good on the roster today because he'd be depth, a Rivers type. But he's not good.

Wow jboyst, I don't post much, but I have to stand up here for John Holocek. Are you maybe confusing him with someone else? Also "worse unit"? -- that '99 defense was one of the best Bills D ever, and Holocek was damn tough in the middle along with Sam Cowart and Sam Rogers in the outside. Wasn't it Holocek who strip sacked Dan Marino on MNF, and Gabe Northern (the only weak link at LB) ran it back for a TD? But Holocek's problem was his knees ...

Holocek did have some bad blood with Thurman though. I remember Thurman calling him out during that nightmarish last season he played for Miami.

Edited by Stranded in Boston