Another QB poll

Coach55

56 members have voted

1. 1. In the event Orton gets hurt, who do you want starting?

• Manuel
    • Tuel
    • Fred Jackson

At this point, I think I am done with Manuel. Tuel actually looked decent in pre-season and given how bad Manuel is doing, I actually wouldn't mind seeing some Tuel time, only if needed.

Edited by Coach55

Question. Did you actually watch Jeff Tuel play in the preseason?

Yes - he actually didn't look horrible... which is better than EJ. Is he the answer, probably not. Is EJ the answer, probably not.... wait need to modify the poll.

Yes - he actually didn't look horrible... which is better than EJ. Is he the answer, probably not. Is EJ the answer, probably not.... wait need to modify the poll.

You're right. He was worse than horrible which is exactly why he was cut and now on the practice squad. You're supposed to watch football with your eyes open. :lol:

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I was getting worried that with EJ getting benched, there might not be meaningless threads about him created on a daily basis.

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!

A QB poll inside a QB poll;

In the event that someone starts yet another QB poll/thread in the next 10 minutes, your reaction to it would be to:

1) Ignore it

b) Add a snarky response to the thread without voting

#) Call the OP something really mean, but probably deserved

+) Find a way to shut down the internet to prevent further Buffalo Bills QB polls from occurring

and furthermore) post a response with some variant of "IN" IN it

lastly) Waste precious seconds of your existence trying to come up with a witty poll within a poll of your own to add some value to the thread, realize you're failing miserably, and ultimately give up with a "yeah, I got nothing"

Yeah, I got nothing.

Mods, feel free to make this its own thread in case there are not enough QB threads floating around at the present time.

Edited by transient

At this point, I think I am done with Manuel. Tuel actually looked decent in pre-season and given how bad Manuel is doing, I actually wouldn't mind seeing some Tuel time, only if needed.

Really? You'd rather have Tuel vs. a player with 14 starts in the system under his belt? Really?

The EJ hate has gone off the rails and entered the realm absurdity.

GO BILLS!!!