My only concern about Sunday...Suh.

My concern is that entire Detroit defense, and offense. Stafford & Megatron...yikes. Suh, Ansah, Mosley, Jones....yikes!

Then the Lions just went into the NY Jets, and owned them with 2nd string WR Golden Tate becaue Calvin was hurting. Then beat them so badly that there is talk of benching Geno. The score doesn't really reflect what happened, as the Jets managed a big run, and TD with only 6 min left in the game. Then fall flat as Detroit ran the last 3:41 out on the Jets.

Hey, Orton is undefeated against Detroit...so, St Doug is throwing him to the lions :w00t:.

Lions D completely shut down GB and Aaron Rogers. That does not bode well for us.

Only hope is that they have no film on KO running the Bills offense. They have EJ film but I have to think that isn't worth as much. OTOH, Schwartzy couldn't be any more familiar with their personnel and tendencies. So... mayyyvbe we can squeak out a close one if we can keep it low scoring. The only big time offensive show they put on this season thus far was v. NYG and that D has not been stout.

And my dear teammate, Nick Farley.

LOL !

yes. him. these two are a concern.

please please PROTECT KYLE !

Happens so fast he might get whiplash - then he'd be out again...

Bills trainers have removed All the "slippery when wet " practice mats right ?

geez i am nervous about this game

Hey, the Jests put up 17 pts on them and only lost by 7, and that's with 2 Geno picks. So this is not an impossible task.

Thank you brother :thumbsup:

For all the attention EJ/Orton has gotten, the guard play is a bigger issue. Pears, Williams, Urbik, and Richardson have been a disaster so far. Richardson may get better.

I would IR Williams now and sign another guard or back-up center. I would then start Urbik at RG, give Hairston a shot at RG, or the new signee. I would delay this action until the bye week but Pears needs to be demoted to back-up tackle/guard during the bye.

The film is out on Richardson doing a belly flop on Watts after the play and knocking his helmet off. I'm sure Suh is going to be keeping his eye out for that move.

But seriously, Richardson wasn't terrible against Houston and he may be an upgrade over some of the turnstiles that have been on the line so far this season.

Lions D completely shut down GB and Aaron Rogers. That does not bode well for us.

Only hope is that they have no film on KO running the Bills offense. They have EJ film but I have to think that isn't worth as much. OTOH, Schwartzy couldn't be any more familiar with their personnel and tendencies. So... mayyyvbe we can squeak out a close one if we can keep it low scoring. The only big time offensive show they put on this season thus far was v. NYG and that D has not been stout.

Yeah but divisional games are always skewed. Just because they shut down Aaron Rodgers last game doesn't mean the same for us. We'll see. I'm hoping Schwartz has some inside info we can use.

No one laid a finger on Watt all day long last week, and we STILL had a chance. Suh worries me, too. But I think as long as the D does its job and as long as Orton is better than EJ has been, it will at least be close.

No one laid a finger on Watt all day long last week, and we STILL had a chance. Suh worries me, too. But I think as long as the D does its job and as long as Orton is better than EJ has been, it will at least be close.

Granted, the idea of protecting against stunts eludes us, but Suh is more inside against our two weak spots, right?