My only concern about Sunday...Suh.

For all the attention EJ/Orton has gotten, the guard play is a bigger issue. Pears, Williams, Urbik, and Richardson have been a disaster so far. Richardson may get better.

I would IR Williams now and sign another guard or back-up center. I would then start Urbik at RG, give Hairston a shot at RG, or the new signee. I would delay this action until the bye week but Pears needs to be demoted to back-up tackle/guard during the bye.

Sorry but guard play is never a bigger issue than QB in the NFL

Sorry but guard play is never a bigger issue than QB in the NFL

Yeah, poor guard play should be relatively easy to overcome (despite what we're currently watching), and QB play is what the entire league (other than a few elite teams) is struggling to deal with. Period.

Orton's only hope is to get rid of the ball quickly... We can't hold off DET's passrush, and Orton isn't one of the more mobile QB's in the game.

Kyle needs to get that ball OUTTA THERE, or get buried alive in blue jerseys. Even if he does get passes off, I wonder how accurate he can be under those circumstances... Not feeling good about this game at all.

Edited by #34fan

I worry about covering Megatron but apparently his ankle is still bothering him. So that could be good news for the Bills secondary. I suspect he'll play but maybe a bit dinged up.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11633609/detroit-lions-coach-jim-caldwell-says-receiver-calvin-johnson-miss-sunday-game-buffalo-bills

We are tailor made to beat this team (even though its not gonna be at all that easy)

We force feed running the ball....which will slow down the pass rush.......

Instead of a young skittish slow reading QB we have a calm, veteran, quick fire QB that will get the ball out fast.........

We arent exactly chopped liver on the defensive side of the ball.....