What's the next BIG GRIPE on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

26CornerBlitz

What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

• Orton
    • Marrone
    • Hackett
    • Schwartz
    • Offensive Line
    • Cornerbacks (Gilmore and/or McKelvin)
    • Nothing. The Bills will be good now.
    • More EJ - We just can't beat a dead horse enough

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The EJ talk has dominated TSW for quite some time. What will we complain about now?

why Pears continues to start. Dude is terrible, not even that good at tackle. He's a serviceable backup.

The fact that we have no first round pick and still no long term solution at QB. Who will be the QB next year?

Orton or Bradford. No more time to mess around with rookies.

Trading away our first next year for a WR still infuriates me to no end. The coaches and GM selfishly did this without putting the interest of the organization first. Should have grabbed the top TE and moved on from there.

but none of the top TE's have been major producers this season. I'd rather have Watkins. and not having a 1st is not a huge deal if the plan was to bring in a vet who could replace EJ. No more time to keep drafting a QB.

why Pears continues to start. Dude is terrible, not even that good at tackle. He's a serviceable backup.

Orton or Bradford. No more time to mess around with rookies.

but none of the top TE's have been major producers this season. I'd rather have Watkins. and not having a 1st is not a huge deal if the plan was to bring in a vet who could replace EJ. No more time to keep drafting a QB.

I'm with you in that I don't believe the staff knows how to develop or evaluate QBs. Ej example is obvious, but they've got a laundry list of dubious management of that roster spot in just one and a quarter seasons.

It seems they just need to open the wallet as soon as the opportunity presents itself to buy an upgrade over Orton and I strongly believe that an upgrade over Orton will be needed.

I'm with you in that I don't believe the staff knows how to develop or evaluate QBs. Ej example is obvious, but they've got a laundry list of dubious management of that roster spot in just one and a quarter seasons.

The staff?

Name the last quarterback this FRANCHISE developed.

the whole situation is insane. while ej seems to be unable to be acurate unless he's throwing off his back leg, he can't throw otherwise. orton isn't anything worth getting excited about. if he was he would've lead the team that TEBOW lead to the playoffs to the Super Bowl. the o line looks terrible against the pass. and i've said this all along hackett doesn't seem to be able to modify his game plan to the players he has. its play the way he wants or you're gone, cj not a power back? too bad he's running up the middle.

Please just stop. I'm not a big Hackett fan but our receivers were open on most plays and EJ couldn't hit the water throwing from a boat.

Lol sooo you are telling me that any oc with half a brain who sees his INACCURATE RAW LEARNING QB getting beat to dust behind a sub par pass blocking line, and sees his running backs picking up 430-64 yards a run. And decides to abandon the only thing that works for something that had no prayer is not to blame? Whatever man. I get it. Half of buffalo hates EJ... and says they dont. But lets keep on topic. You seriously are sitting here telling me you didn't see anything wrong with passing all the while CJ and Freddie were gaining decent yardage?

The staff?

Name the last quarterback this FRANCHISE developed.

Goes back before I was born.... And that's 1984. Jim Kelly was ready made.

Lol sooo you are telling me that any oc with half a brain who sees his INACCURATE RAW LEARNING QB getting beat to dust behind a sub par pass blocking line, and sees his running backs picking up 430-64 yards a run. And decides to abandon the only thing that works for something that had no prayer is not to blame? Whatever man. I get it. Half of buffalo hates EJ... and says they dont. But lets keep on topic. You seriously are sitting here telling me you didn't see anything wrong with passing all the while CJ and Freddie were gaining decent yardage?

Goes back before I was born.... And that's 1984. Jim Kelly was ready made.

Not surprisingly, Whaley and Marrone disagree with your assessment. Sorry.

Anyway, to keep it on-topic, the biggest gripe is exemplified in this post. It's high-time to start blaming the fans. We'll hear things like, "you guys ran EJ out of town," or "are you happy now, calling for so and so's head."

Edited by FireChan

You have to be able to make a simple pass to have a defense not stack the box. Maybe he should have gone to the wishbone - but, oh yeah, EJ won't run as well as can't pass. It the NFL man, you need basic competency from a QB. This game was lost because of the QB.

The fact that we have no first round pick and still no long term solution at QB. Who will be the QB next year?

Oh that will happen, just not yet. I expect this board to start exploding in December, and make its final 100.4 billion kiloton blast heard around April sometime.

Kirby Jackson thinks its going to be Sam Bradford who the Rams will cut. Although, I don't know why he thinks Bradford will somehow lose that injury bug behind the Bills line, or why Bradford will become the savior of the franchise when he can't take the Rams anywhere.