Will 9-7 win the East?

4merper4mer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted this in another thread.....I do believe 9 wins will be the magic number to win the AFC East this year. Patriots offense was ranked dead last in yards per play coming into this week. Their defense, which has been their strength looks very susceptible tonight.

Dolphins, and the Jets are in the same boat as us, IMO. I think the Bills, while not the favorite to win the division definitely are very much alive in a very soft division this season.

As wretched as the Bills have looked, and dire as things may be at QB, the division is absolute garbage so anyone could take it. I honestly think 8 is the magic number, and with 5 games remaining against divisional bums who knows? We could sneak in as division champs if things break right.

Need Orton to just be adequate, running game to get untracked, special teams to step up, defense to create turnovers, care of business at home, win 4 of 6 division games, and...

I better stfu now.

Playoffs, really guys? Can we at least wait to see if Orton can still play. He will be going up against the #1 defense in the league at Detroit, and for some reason the Bills gave up on the idea leading the league in rushing again this year.

It has been since 2011 when Orton last was a full time starter. He started the season for the Bronco's, and went 1-4. Tebow then replaced him, and took Denver to the playoffs. Not the other way around.

He then went to KC that same year, and went 2-1 with them. For some reason the Chiefs didn't retain him, and he left for Dallas.

In 2012 he had no game starts.

In 2013 he had one game start, and lost.

I don't get why this QB is looked on as a savior, when it looks like an act of desperation to me.

All they need is Trent dilfer-like production. If they have average qb production throughout games then they can take the East.

I have to agree. New England looks slow right now. There's not a single explosive player on their roster. Gronkowski is the closest thing but he doesn't look like his old self either

All they need is Trent dilfer-like production. If they have average qb production throughout games then they can take the East.

I have to agree. New England looks slow right now. There's not a single explosive player on their roster. Gronkowski is the closest thing but he doesn't look like his old self either