Khalil Mack

thebandit27

You have to give the guy a lot of credit -- especially given that Liberty was his only offer (as I recall) before UB recruited him.

i think that was mostly because he was a bball player and only had 1 year of HS football. The big time programs are recruiting players as freshmen.when Mack was a senior, for example, a lot of schools had probably filled their LB group for that recruiting class with commits. Edited by YoloinOhio

Not surprised that he is a monster. He was destined to be that. Anyone that saw even a little of him could tell. UB Will almost certainly never see a better player come through their program. I'm glad that I got to see him.

Keep an eye on Jr. QB Joe Licata. #15 in the nation in passing yards, #6 in touchdowns.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000400355/article/eddie-lacy-khalil-mack-players-to-watch-in-week-4

2. Khalil Mack, Raiders: The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft has been a terror against the run while showing impressive burst off the edge as a pass rusher. After hitting Tom Brady twice and adding four stops in the run game, he graded out as Pro Football Focus' top outside linebacker for Week 3. Three games into his career, he might already be the best player on the Raiders' roster. The London crowd will get to watch him chase Ryan Tannehill around Wembley Stadium this week.

Go Mack Truck! Run over Tannehill a number of times

Another article

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000400355/article/eddie-lacy-khalil-mack-players-to-watch-in-week-4

2. Khalil Mack, Raiders: The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft has been a terror against the run while showing impressive burst off the edge as a pass rusher. After hitting Tom Brady twice and adding four stops in the run game, he graded out as Pro Football Focus' top outside linebacker for Week 3. Three games into his career, he might already be the best player on the Raiders' roster. The London crowd will get to watch him chase Ryan Tannehill around Wembley Stadium this week.

Keep an eye on Jr. QB Joe Licata. #15 in the nation in passing yards, #6 in touchdowns.

Yes please do. His numbers are very deceiving. Only played well versus Fcs Duquesne MEAC Norfolk state.... kind of. Looked bad at Baylor. Army I didnt see. But going into conference play it might be tough. I believe it's Miami Ohio this week.

I haven't seen an Oakland game yet but can someone tell me if they are using him as a rush linebacker? Or traditional 43? If the latter. I will be shocked.

Edited by Agent 91

i was sure when the Bills traded up it was for Sammy but for a split second thought there was a chance it was for Mack

That's what I did too. I was screaming for Watkins, then I said "wait, could it be Mack....nahhh its Watkins". Lol. The people I was with (Giants fans) thought I was crazy for thinking out loud.

Mack is a beast and a person that is easy to root for. I hope he continues to excel, unless he's playing the Bills!