Caption this...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't drop the mike and walk off?

Instead it was one of those standing wide open in the endzone waiting for the uncontested pass moments...don't drop it don't drop it don't drop it don't drop it.

I feel I played the Trump role to your Pegula role in this caption contest. It was clear you ran away with it, but I had to submit something just to make it look "fair."

Couldn't have done it with out ya, buddy.

Yet another way the Phins were handled on Sunday.....

Nice.

Nigel was quoted as saying " After my suspension and meeting with Roger Goodell , I asked him what was acceptable behaviour ? Tackling especially ? As I have been known as hard hitter . His response was a thoughtful one I thought."

""If you grab his naughty bits , I won't mind at all. No flag. See we have this thing called All- 22 and slo mo so i can make the call myself to fine a player if needed. you guys go grab all the balls you want and i promise to personally review each play in detail ."

By the way Nigel you have a nice smile after getting your braces removed " I wouldn't worry about the potential flag. Just play the game "

too soon. too much ?

Bradham is going to be a killer for the Bills with Kiko and Spikes and Brown next year