numerology says the Bills to the Super Bowl.

17 Josh Allen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was born in 1969

My dog has 8 nipples

I bought a 12 pack of Labatt's Blue and 3 are left

Halloween is on the 31st

I have three pair of clean underwear in my drawer

1969+8+12+3+31+3=2026

We will win the Superbowl in 2026

Numbers are fun.

This made me crack up. Anyone else think of the movie 23 with Jim Carey in it when reading the OP?

Edited by LoyalToTheEnd

Or, this could mean that our 2014 season means we will be drafting @ 14.

This is like the Jack White, "Red, White and Black" thing. You know, that this particular color combination has a sort of inherent power. (Coca-Cola, Nazis, etc.)

I would argue that Red, White, and Blue, over time, has had quite a lot more power. The British Empire, us, etc. (The French exception proves the rule: just because you copy other people's colors doesn't make them yours.) Especially given the # of times the Red, White, and Blue has defeated Red White and Black, especially in underdog situations. Altanta has worn Red White and Black for years, and while they have been a powerful team at times, they've always been defeated, by the underdog...especially when they were "supposed" to win, just like the Nazis. The only thing that doesn't "fit"? The Bills have an all time 4-7 record vs. the Falcons. However, consider the Ottawa Senators. They say one of their colors is also gold, but, I've only seen Red, White, and Black sweaters, and, nearly identical story as the Falcons, right?

Now, if we could only get the Jets, Dolphins and Patriots to change their colors....

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Or, this could mean that our 2014 season means we will be drafting @ 14.

This is like the Jack White, "Red, White and Black" thing. You know, that this particular color combination has a sort of inherent power. (Coca-Cola, Nazis, etc.)

I would argue that Red, White, and Blue, over time, has had quite a lot more power. The British Empire, us, etc. (The French exception proves the rule: just because you copy other people's colors doesn't make them yours.) Especially given the # of times the Red, White, and Blue has defeated Red White and Black, especially in underdog situations. Altanta has worn Red White and Black for years, and while they have been a powerful team at times, they've always been defeated, by the underdog...especially when they were "supposed" to win, just like the Nazis. The only thing that doesn't "fit"? The Bills have an all time 4-7 record vs. the Falcons. However, consider the Ottawa Senators. They say one of their colors is also gold, but, I've only seen Red, White, and Black sweaters, and, nearly identical story as the Falcons, right?

Now, if we could only get the Jets, Dolphins and Patriots to change their colors....

I never knew the Nazis invented Coca Cola.