numerology says the Bills to the Super Bowl.

17 Josh Allen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen this posted on one of the pages here

on Two Bills Drive. But I thought it deserved

it's own thread. After each win this season

I will come back here and bump it up and post

something cool. you know there might be something to this. I do love how it just seems

to maybe be true. you got to Billieve.

Okay you non-believers....Based upon Numerology, 2014 is a 7 Universal Year ( 2+0+1+4=7). The energy of the Universal Year has influence upon the collective experience for everyone on the planet. we will have many revelations in 2014 which will bring to light information that was previously secret because the 7 is associated with uncovering the truth about things that are hidden. Alright, this is where is gets a little weird, especially if you think of it with regard to the NFL: "more and more people will begin to question status quo and begin to see a much clearer picture of our world and the deception in it. Secret societies and institutions that operate behind closed doors and in a secretive manner may be exposed. Conversations, thought to be private, may find a way to become public knowledge. Caught on camera scenarios, which expose the truth, will be common. Somehow, someway, the truth will surface."