When do you think the Bills will lose their first game ?

HOUSE

silly unnecessary thread.... ride the wave people. playing good defense, running the ball, three solid kickers/solid Special Teams (inspired choice putting CJ back there). Keeping EJ from himself. Just like Steelers did it Ben's rookie year. This is exactly the formula for staying competitive in every game. EJ with over 30 attempts means we lost the game. So my answer is: when EJ throws it 30 times: that is the first loss. write it down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimistically...week 8 @ the Jets. We return the favor and crush them in our house in week 12.

in all honesty, i think it may be a pretty tall task for anyone to come into the ralph and beat this team. i know they probably won't win them all, but they just seem like a team with a bit of a different make up than what we have seen in the past. and we better not lose to the jets at home!

...the Houston game makes me uncomfortable.

Rest easy, the Bills are going to win that game. Once they've shut down Arian Foster, Fitz will be forced to win it with his arm and we all know how likely that is.

I didn't post it here, but before game one, on my schedule at work, I penciled in our first of only four losses to NYJ the week before the bye, followed by losses to Denver, Miami and New England.

split the division. Sweep the nfc. Loss to Cincinnati in 2nd round of playoffs.

12 & 4.

Chargers Bengals AFC championship game.

Bengals 9rs superbowl rematch.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

silly unnecessary thread.... ride the wave people. playing good defense, running the ball, three solid kickers/solid Special Teams (inspired choice putting CJ back there). Keeping EJ from himself. Just like Steelers did it Ben's rookie year. This is exactly the formula for staying competitive in every game. EJ with over 30 attempts means we lost the game. So my answer is: when EJ throws it 30 times: that is the first loss. write it down.

The purpose of the thread was to make a very important point. I think some people missed the point ????

When was the last time fans could look at a schedule and actually have trouble finding a sure lose ?

This is not a negative thread, its actually a very positive thread.....

Edited by HOUSE

1st PS game in 2015 vs TBA.

Rest easy, the Bills are going to win that game. Once they've shut down Arian Foster, Fitz will be forced to win it with his arm and we all know how likely that is.

Not predicting a loss, but without having SJ to drop the game winner, it could be a different story ...