AP could be traded; UPDATE: will be active week 3,more allegations

YoloinOhio

This is not meant to insult you, but advanced studies in psychology have changed the way we live. There is a difference between spanking your child and beating him until he bleeds. If you cant see the difference, that is concerning.

Let me ask you. If your kid were to come home with those marks on him from another persons house. How would you feel?

Buffalohio is right.......its a matter of degree....yes, he was over the line....yes, he shouldn't loose his job over this.....and, this might have been typical of the way he was raised.....you can't totally judge somebody by the sururban middle class standards many are raised in....others come from hard environments. And, who says yours is the right one.....

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we all agree that its ok to hit children but we differ on how hard, how many times, the frequency of whippings and the implement?

nope. but then again, i seem to be in the minority here that was never beaten by adults as a kid. with other kids, i won a few and lost a few but that's different..

Yeah, I guess you're right I don't know what...wait a sec, I've just been informed that one of my slaves hasn't gone and dumped the barrels of toxic waste into the river like I told him a million times. I've got to go give him 50 lashes. I'll brb.

Okay, back now. It's funny, on my way back to my computer I passed my daughter who was crying about being forced to marry somebody she didn't love in order to strengthen our family. She said she'd rather go to college. Can you imagine that, a woman in college?! Hah. Start giving in to them and next thing you know they'll want to vote! I hope her future husband has a firmer hand with her than me, I tend to be too nice when it comes to her.

Anyway, as I was saying, you are most definitely correct, we haven't wizened up, I don't know what I was thinking.

Of course there's things that are good about where we are today. I believe there's far more bad in the middle of the extremes and I know you understand what I'm talking about.

Edit: There's great, important, and crucial things that had to change.

Edited by Triple Threat

So we all agree that its ok to hit children but we differ on how hard, how many times, the frequency of whippings and the implement?

Nope.

I see no reason to lay a violent hand on a child.

I have 2 opinions:

1. AP is a POS

2. Anyone actively trying to end his career is an even bigger POS.

I don't think AP or Rice should be out of a career... just like any other crime, they should serve some punishment, work on rehabilitation, then re-enter the workforce.

Debating whether a 4 YEAR OLD should be beat/bloodied with a switch! What egregious act had he committed, spilling milk?? No one should tolerate that.

Didn't know the kid was only 4, and didn't know that the beatings were so severe.....so I was wrong about this case. However, I'm not going to say that parents should never use corporal punishment on their older kids.

its getting hard trying to discern the sarcasm from reality in this thread or people are being hypocritical

What's Rog saying?? (Sound of CRICKETS)

IMO since RR has an indefinite suspension so should AP for what I saw in pictures

http://www.click2hou...m/news/28037988

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever