If you were the Bills would you trade for Eli Manning

17 Josh Allen

We all know that the Giants are in a rebuilding mode and there really short of offensive talent

out side of Victor Cruz. If you were the Bills GM

would you make this trade so the Bills could make a run at the Super Bowl this year.

Bills would trade C.J Spiller and E.J. Manuel

for Manning. Bryce Brown and Fred Jackson

could handle the running back duties. The Giants would now have the dynamic running back they crave and a decent young QB to build around. The Bills would now have a 2 time Super Bowl gun slinging champion who knows how to get it done. I sort of like this trade a lot. I was wondering what everyone else thought.

Edited by billsareback

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. We win a few games. With the QB we have, with the RB that has scored 2 huge TDs for us this year so far (granted not while running the football) and we get threads that want to trade them both for an armpit stain of a QB.

Classic. Now I remember why I stopped posting for over a month.

Lol. We win a few games. With the QB we have, with the RB that has scored 2 huge TDs for us this year so far (granted not while running the football) and we get threads that want to trade them both for an armpit stain of a QB.

And why I stopped for over a year.

We all know that the Giants are in a rebuilding mode and there really short of offensive talent

would you make this trade so the Bills could make a run at the Super Bowl this year.

could handle the running back duties. The Giants would now have the dynamic running back they crave and a decent young QB to build around. The Bills would now have a 2 time Super Bowl gun slinging champion who knows how to get it done. I sort of like this trade a lot. I was wondering what everyone else thought.

Sullivan is that you looking for the headline for your article tomorrow?

And why I stopped for over a year.

..and many of us are glad you're posting again. Welcome back.

Edited by Dan

Come on... Such is life. Way too uch drama, its just a board. Just something to talk about... I know, not the best topic, pretty stupid... It is what it is. Power through.

Oh... I voted that you should stay. ;-)

could handle the running back duties.

Make that trade if you want to destroy the locker room. No thanks. We're building something here. This Jenga move would bring it all down.